cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Hi Sukie213,

Apologies that you're having difficulties. Let's get you some help.

You should get your account number on the welcome letter, but if you don't have that to hand then if you follow Amanda's instructions your email will come straight to us and we can get the information you need.

If there's any issues with the information on the account we can sort that at the same time for you!

Dave

eForum Team

I didn't get much help in the other account number thread so I'll ask here.

I emailed for my account details three days ago but they've not turned up yet. I have my Direct Debit confirmation letter and that has a "Mobile Phone Account" number on it. However, I type this into the box when prompted (when I try and view minutes etc.), I press enter, and nothing happens. Is this the account number it's after, or is it unrelated? I'm basically locked out of my account. Starting to lose my patience.

flubdub
2: Seeker
Hi, could I also get a helping email please? I don't know my account number or PIN and when I text that number, it said I'm not eligible for an upgrade. Cheers x

Hi,

I tried the text method, i got the same reply as many others.

Can you please contact me with my account details.

Kind regards

Hi Guys,

I have sent you all a quick email, please reply with your details and I will be able to get you all of the information that you need to get you up and running with your online accounts.

James

eForum Team

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short customer feedback survey.

hi guys, I have the same problem about finding my accout number or accout pin.  Can anyone help me.

many thanks

yingchao

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone

You can obtain your account number by following this link to our Frequently Asked Questions.

ECLJ, the PIN is a four digit PIN that you would have created for security purposes on the account and the date of birth would be that of the account holder, I have sent you a Private Message so I can take a look at this for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I am having the same probloem as all of the above people :Sad_face:

Hi CameronMT

If you refer to my earlier post you can find information on how to request your account number by text.

Thanks

Simon

leapyearboy

Can I get an email as well? Just texted 97886 and got nothing back

Johnny Vaughan