cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

whys it so difficult to find out your account number?

ok, the txt "Account" etc etc dont work, and I have been holding on your 191 line for over an hour. Thought I was with BT again for a second... hang on, they answered in 45 mins

Welcome to vodaphone I guess...  I only have myself to blame I was warned about the customer services

Oh thats good customer relations

After hanging on for ages I get a "sorry we cant take your call right now, call back later!"

Hi kevin1972,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Andy

Having troubles finding my account number, i need an email ASAP with my account number/pin. Thank you.

Hi Jessicaxxx,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Andy

I'm having the same problem, text the number and I get a reply back about not being eligible for an upgrade and customer support is closed.. help?

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi vickiejane

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

So we can assist you with this please follow the Private Message I have sent to you, once we have your response either myself or one of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD
eForum Team

I tried texting the number provided in this thread and got the "sorry you're not eligible to upgrade..." message. 

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi smm123

I've popped you a PM if you could reply back I'll get the details that you require :Smiling:

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Sukhi

having the same problem need help asap!