cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Hi guys,

I'm sorry the FAQ didn't help.

I've sent you a both PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi
I'm also having issues with getting any of the forum links to open, and need to get my account number or account PIN. 

I just need to get logged in to sort out my contract.

Thanks

smm123
2: Seeker

Hi,

I'm tryting to get hold of my account number so I can manage my account online, could you help me pleaes?

Thanks

Susannah

lisa12

hi, im having the same problem with finding my account number or pin i sent the text but got back sorry i cant upgrade now, also tryed ringing but didnt get anywhere with that either can anyone help me

many thanks

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi lisa12, 

We'll be happy to help further. Please follow the instructions in the private message I've just sent you. Once we have your email a member of the team will be in touch with your account number. 

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi, im having the same problem with finding my account number or pin. I'm a new vodafone customer and sent the text but got back "sorry you're not eligible to upgrade", can anyone help me?

Thanks

Hi mandahpandah, 

We cna help you with this - I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to contact the team, follow these and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul 

Exact same problem, sent account to 97886 and get the not eligible to upgrade message :Sad_face:

Hi there SpannaMUNKY,

We'll be able to sort this out for you :Smiling:

Please click here, send us your details and we'll be with you as soon as we reach your email.

Kindest regards,

LeeH

Jadeanne1
I want to find my account number but I keep getting a message saying I'm not eligble for an upgrade as well