cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Hi Guys,

If you follow the instructions in Andy’s post it will provide you with the quickest way to get this information.

James

I would also be needing that email because I am back in my country right now and cannot use the vodafone phone. 

I am getting the same message as everyone else when I text. Can you please send me instruction to my email to get my account number. thanks.

hi there,

same here, could you please assist/help?

Thanks,

A

Hi marciasa and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here.

Can you tell us what you are after here, as there are a few different queries on this thread?

If it’s in relation to getting your account number, simply reply to the email that we have sent to you and we'll be happy to get this for you.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I am having the same difficulty trying to get my pin. I keep getting the "not eligable for an up grade" text.
Is it possible I could also be sent an email.
Thanks. 

Heya Guys,

Many thanks for your posts here. :Smiling:

You don't need to worry about this as we can get you everything you need.

I have sent you both a quick email to the address that you have used to register with us, please reply with your details and I will get one of the team to get you all of the information that you need. :Smiling:

James

eForum Team

If you have any feedback on how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

PLease may I have an email as i cant get through to customer services and the text doesnt respond at all to me thanks

Hi JJWESTY and Jango492

There'll be an email on its way to your registered email addresses shortly :Smiling:

Cheers

Wayne

eForum Team

Hi I have just recently got a new pay monthly contract and I need my account number so I can complete my online registration. I have tried the text service to 97886 but get the message 'sorry you are not eligible to upgrade'. Can someone please help? Many thanks