cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Hi oliviaevans21 and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post on this too. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this.

I'll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, want to find out my account number and texting the number received the response 'sorry you are not eligible for an upgrade'. Need it to access my bill, thanks for any help.

Simon

Hi simo2905 and welcome to the eForum :Smiling:

Not a problem at all, I'll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Ditto.
I have the same problem too. Please could I have an e-mail? I can't retrieve my Account Pin / Number. :smileysad: 

bertyb
16: Advanced member

There used to be a text message you could sent with Account and then your postcode to a number, but to get this quickly call 191 from your handset (before 8pm) and you can get it

I looked through the past post and tried text ACCOUNT to 97886, but like the other people, I got a reply saying "not eligible for an upgrade"

Please help!

hi, ive tried txtin account but get the same message as every1 else, is there any other way to get it x 

Vampfy

Not sure what's happening with all of the above posters.. here's what I get when I text..

snap20110511_150422.jpg

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey LittoDitto and chevvy3000_18,

Thanks for your posts. I've just sent you both an email. All you need to do is reply with the requested details and we'll let you know your respective account numbers.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

I also tried to text but did not have anyluck, instead i also got the "sorry your not aligable to upgrade" text response. any suggestions or is my best bet to ring up?