cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Im having the same problem!!! Just keeps texting me back saying im not eligible.

I sorted out a contract yesterday via phone call, and pretty much within two hours I was able to use my phone etc, when i check my ballance my calling 44555 it say's in the reply i havent used any mins on texts, but i have. Am i being charged for these??? Please help need to sort this out asap i dont want to be paying ££££££££

Retired-BenJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys

I've sent you all emails so we can help with this.

If you can reply back with the details we need (please ignore the pin and account questions) :Smiling:

Thanks

BenJ
eForum Team 

Hi, I have tried to retrieve my account number through the text service and says I'm not eligible to upgrade my vodafone account. Could you send me my info?

hey can i get that email aswell tried everythin else with no luck

Hi Briankins and deano722 and welcome to the eForum

I’ll send you an email shortly so that we can sort this for you :Smiling:

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

This sounds very convoluted - so this can only be solved by googling the problem, registering on your forum and requesting you contact us?

It seems like a common problem that should bve solved in a more straight forward manner.

A simple 'help' or 'what's this?' link on the box that requests the pin would aid customers.

Please contact me ASAP, I need to access my bill.

Thanks,

Kit

mari1970
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi kitturner, this can be resolved very quickly by calling 191 from your phone, and speaking to Customer Care..

After a few security questions they will be able to provide you with your account number and also set up a PIN for you..

Hi Kitturner,

Welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team.

Can I ask if you have managed to get this sorted by following the advice given by mari1970?

If not, simply reply to the email that I have sent you and I can get one of our team to get you all of the information that you need.

James

eForum Team

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short customer feedback survey.

I have the exact same problem as these many many other people, could you not send out the account numbers printed on the information that comes with the phone?! 

Please can you send me the email to get the account number with.

Amy.

Hi Amy,

You don’t need to worry as an email is on it’s way to you now, please reply with your details and I will be able to get one of our team to look at this for you.

James

eForum Team

If you have any comments regarding how we have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.