cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for you post here.

You don’t need to worry as an email is on its way to you all now, simply reply with as much information as possible and I will be able to get one of our team to get you all of the information that you need.

James

eForum Team

If you want to leave any comments on how I've handled your query today, then you can pop on here and complete the quick survey.

Hi could i have an email sent to me as well please so i can get my account number. Thankyou!

Could you send me an email also please

Hi danc1985 and amalaydee

Emails are on their way to you both now!

Dave

eForum Team

Can i get sent an email for my account number? Thanks

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MIDI,

Can you tell me what you've tried in regard to obtaining your account number?

I've just tried the service and it worked perfectly.

Try this:

Create a new text message

The recipient should be 97886

Enter 'Account' and then a space and then your postcode. The example should read 'XX1 1XX'

Therefore your text should look like this: account XX1 1XX

If you've tried this and not received your account number then please reply to my email.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

I'd tried the above method, the first time i got a text asking for the postcode and then the common message "Sorry, you're not eligible to upgrade your Vodafone account online at the moment, please check back soon.." and so on and tried again a couple of hours after "just in case". I tried this process again about 10 minutes after your post and got the same message. 3 attempts all ended up with the "Sorry.." message.

I'll respond via email from now.

Hi guys

Having the same problem as everyone else. Could someone at vodaphone e-mail me with my account PIN/number etc?

Thanks 

Hi sebc1407,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Andy

please can someone email me my accout number or pin