Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Which SIM to use in new iPhone 6??

Bluelennyrs
3: Seeker
HI, I've just received my iPhone 6 and am upgrading from a Vodafone iPhone 5. I received a new SIM in the package but I'm not sure if I shouldl use that one or take the SIM out of my 5 and use it in the 6 Anyone able to help? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

If the phones take the same sized SIM there is no need to swap them over.  The only reason one has been sent out is that not everyone will have the correct sized SIM for their device.  If you don't need it, you can just keep the new SIM card as a spare.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Mummymarieof4
I've put new sim in from my 5 to the 6 then followed instructions for sim swap and all my contacts ect all changed with it and was activated within 30 mins hope this helps

Thanks for your reply... just to be crystal clear, did you use your existing SIM from your 5 or the brand new SIM that came in the package with your 6?

drey_p

If the phones take the same sized SIM there is no need to swap them over.  The only reason one has been sent out is that not everyone will have the correct sized SIM for their device.  If you don't need it, you can just keep the new SIM card as a spare.

PWIAC

Mikeyh68
4: Newbie
I used the sim from the iPhone 5 - keep,the other as a spare