Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WiFi Calling broken with update to IOS 10.3.3

Bravo
4: Newbie

Wifi calling on my iPhone 6s has stopped working since the upgrade to 10.3.3 on Monday. Previously it had been working for 18 months or longer on this and previous handsets.

Vodafone have disabled and re-enabled WiFi calling on my account. On the handset itself network settings have been reset, numerous soft resets - which only caused "waiting for activation" message to come up and WIFi Calling to switch from this on but awaiting activation state to simply being switched off again all by itself.

Finally after speaking with Apple 2nd level (senior) support late yesterday the phone has been completely wiped and restored as a new phone with a clean install of 10.3.3 using iTunes.

Still to no avail - phone is now steadfastly refuses to even enable WiFi Calling, insisting I must call Vodafone UK to have it activated.....

I was told by a helpful Vodafone adviser last night that several iPhone users had reported and experienced the same issue after the 10.3.3 upgrade - he had personally dealt with 3 such cases yesterday.

I'm now waiting the obligatory 24 hours that VF insit the account changes can take to propagate through the network. Phone has been switched on and off several times since the last call with VF adviser at 8pm last night

Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it?

20 REPLIES 20

tayloranthony
1: Seeker

I have downloaded iOS 11 before the native release on my iPhone 7. And I also having trouble of after installing iOS 11 Wi-Fi calling not working my iPhone. But on Google I got a thread to solve the problem and got rid of the problem easily.

Source: https://www.howtoisolve.com/how-to-fix-wi-fi-calling-not-working-on-iphone-ios11/