Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WiFi Calling on the iPhone 6

salil_87
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is it me, or has vodafone just become more and more pathetic? 

The iPhone 6 is able to do WiFi Calling, it certainly is, and other netwroks have it enabled. 

I recently enquired and I was told on online chat that iPhone 6 is not, when I presented them with evidence that other networks have it enabled, they simply shut down the chat! 

Seriously Vodafone, get youselves together and simply activate WiFi Calling on the iPhone 6, its not that hard, if other networks have done it already, what is stopping you. 

I think I have made a bad decision to stick on with Vodafone for another year, many things have already gone wrong since renewing my contract for the 10th time! And your customer service has just become appaling.....lies and rudeness and on top of that no understanding what so ever, seems like I am chatting to robots. 

You guys said in October that WiFi Calling will come to the iPhone 6 soon, its now MAY! Come on, get a move on

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@salil_87 wrote:

You guys said in October that WiFi Calling will come to the iPhone 6 soon, its now MAY! Come on, get a move on

Hi there

On there WiFi Calling page here it has never shown that WiFi Calling would be coming to the iPhone 6. It did at one point show that it was coming to the iPhone 6 Plus and 6s.

As you will see in the link provided, the iPhone 6 is not one of the phones to which WiFi calling will be coming soon.

PWIAC

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Although the iPhone 6 is capable of wifi calling it is not at the moment supported  by Vodafone.

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/network-improvements/wi-fi-calling/index.htm