main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

WiFi London Underground

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am trying to connect to the London Underground WiFi through the Virgin Media Login page and I am receiving an error message that says 'As a pre-pay customer you need an active data bundle Please call 191.' I certainly have a data bundle - I've looked around at other posts and see that it is recommended to change the security to EAP-AKA or EAP-SIM. However, I have an iPhone X and am unable to do this. I just switched over to Vodafone and am hoping to get this resolved before my cooling off period so I can switch providers if this is unable to be fixed ASAP.  I've messaged customer service multiple times and they have been unable to assist. Any tips?

View more options
4 REPLIES

I am having the same issue with my iPhone X - could you please assist? Thanks.

View more options

Thanks for flagging this to us @TCAMERON11.

So that we can assist you further with your London Wi-Fi Underground query, please contact us through the details I've provided in your private message and a member of our team will be in touch to help.

View more options

Hi there - i filled out the form and received no response. Could you please assist? I would like this resolved before the 30 day cooling off period for my contract expires. Thanks.

View more options

@TCAMERON11 When submitting the form, did you later receive an automated email with a unique reference advising we'd be in touch soon? If so, please confirm this reference and we'll trace the email down for you.

View more options