Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Woop Woop

Spider_Tactical
4: Newbie
Things are looking up.....I have just checked my order tracking and it shows that it's moved to number three and my fone is being picked at the warehouse so hopefully I might get it on the 19th. So my fingers are now crossed! !!!!!
11 REPLIES 11

AviosNewbie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi, good for you!

Can I ask what model did you order and at what time on Friday? Thanks

dazzey
3: Seeker
Same for me my orders at stage 3 a as well I ordered Iphone 6 16gb Silver at if it helps anyone I didn't order until 15:30 on Friday so if you ordered earlier I would say you will get it on Friday. Good luck

that's a bit strange! My order for 64GB was confirmed at 9.53am Friday, but I am still at stage 2

dazzey
Sorry I meant 64gb

Spider_Tactical
4: Newbie

I ordered a iPhone 6 64GB in gold at a store on friday at around 9:15am and received my web order # straight away whilst I was in the store then at 11:12am I received the 2nd conformation email!! :smileyvery-happy:

dazzey
It may still happen Avios Newbie keep checking today

i ordered via the web for a iphone 6 plus on friday for instore pick up around 1:30pm.

Still stuck at stage 2.

Did you get a text message saying it was despatched?

dazzey
Haven't had a text yet all I have is the info from vodafone tracking: Your order's been picked at our warehouse, ready for delivery. We'll let you know when it's with our courier and on its way to you.

Thats what I have got!!!!!