Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

apple watch 4 cell NOT WORKING

whatthe
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

11 days now with my apple watch 4 not working on the data plan all i get is error 2001 after 50 calls too vodafone no joy. after changing my secondary number twice no joy what a waist of time. 

15 REPLIES 15

Arfanmirza
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Having the exact same issue so frustrating!! I’ve tried repairing the watch and all sorts. 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Arfanmirza & @whatthe I'm really sorry to see you're both having problems with the Apple Watch. We really want to resolve this for you so you can start enjoying your new products. I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Having exactly the same issue I’ve  contacted apple support as well and the issue is definitely at Vodafone’s end think I’m ready to call it quits and go to EE

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cpt666 We'd like to take a closer look into your account and help with the Apple Watch issues that you've been experiencing. We really wouldn't like to see you leave us.

I've sent you a private message with details to reach our team. We'll then be in touch as soon as possible once we receive the requested information.

Did you find the solution for this as I’m having the same trouble

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

It's disappointing to hear you're having similar issues with your Apple Watch @Liannemcneill1, I know how frustrating this must be. 

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker. Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser using Live Chat

I am having the same problem with Apple Watch series 3. I signed up for the Vodafone data plan originally 8 days ago but after several support calls, online chats and visits to the store I was advised the set up was not completed correctly. I was getting error message 2005 so my data plan was cancelled and a new one set up. That was done on 26th Dec and supposedly confirmed as all completed. Now after multiple attempts at unpairing and repairing plus further support requests I am still getting error 2001.  Apple support have confirmed all is ok with my phone and my watch and that the issue is with the Vodafone data plan.  I am really disappointed with Vodafone customer service and will cancel the plan if this is not resolved. 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @janine8 I’m disappointed to hear you’re having problems setting up your Apple Watch.

So we can help get this sorted, please send us your details by following the instructions in the private message I’ve sent.

Karatemartin
1: Seeker

Has anybody had their issue resolved? Nobody at Vodafone seems to know what error code 2001 is??? I’ve been on to tech team, higher tech team, in 2 different Vodafone stores web chats and spent hours onto 191...... still no joy, EE seem to have a decent deal sim only and I’m highly tempted however, I’m hoping one of you guys have had your issue resolved and it’s working?