iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unverified

when i go to install this profile thing to access my data and stuff it gives me a warning and says something is unverified??

EID ‘reached the top of my mountain’

Seems I’m another having huge issues with Mobile Data for Apple Watch and one numberI have upgraded my watch and trying to re pair the new watch to my one number this seems to have everyone confused and no one can help!latest advise is to cancel the ...

Resolved! Expired eSIM - iPad

Hello,  Anyone come across this before? The eSIM in my iPad has 'expired' can no longer connect to the network although it's a valid pay monthly line (no outstanding balance etc).  Had to go to a store and get a physical replacement, they'd never hea...

garetc by 12: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 14pro

Hi allAnyone waiting for their 14 pro, and what's the lead timeAll I get is staff who tell all kinds of rubbish and blame everyone else.Cant find anyone in Vodafone who cares at allComplaint raised

Lies, and breach of promise

I ordered an apple watch series 8 on the 3rd of january 2023, I was promised  that the watch will arrive in 3 days, I had to ring Vodafone three times, promised the same thing over over. It is all lies.Never ever buy anything of Vodafone if you want ...

Vodafone broadband app won’t connect to router

Hello everyone, I’ve had few problem recently with my broadband, long story short they sent me a new router I waiting few days for provisions and it’s working now finally. The problems I’m having is I’ve got the ultra hub with the booster so I’m tryi...

Onenumber

I have an Apple Watch ultra working fine on OneNumber noticed said available in Watch settings . Checked on OneNumber website but EIdnot listed so did sim swap watch shoing data connected but does work tries by turning mobile off and also turning off...

Safari on iOS 16.x excessive battery drain

Finally, I have found the admission from Apple where the conflict is between the career (in my case Vodafone with 5G service and international contract, these two elements are important) with Apple’s security service with their iOS; conflict with 5G ...

Business account connected to Apple Watch?

Hi, I am being told that i am unable to connect my Apple Watch to my Vodafone Sim as the Sim is registered under our business account? Is this true please? Any solutions to get round it if that is true? Seems very poor if it is true. Thanks