iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Considering Switching to iPhone from Android – Seeking Advice

I've been a dedicated Android user for as long as I can remember, and I've never had the chance to use an iPhone or any Apple product outside of store displays. It's not due to any particular ideology; I simply couldn't justify the additional cost co...

Apple Watch

Help! Over 8 weeks and mobile data still not working on my Apple watch. Can anyone help?

SteveSJB by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch Ultra 2 One Number plan failing

Received my watch from Vodafone.  My One Number account shows that the watch subscription is active.  The Watch App says ‘Your Vodafone Uk account is not eligible to enable mobile service. ‘. Any fix for this or do I have to spend hours waiting on a ...

postsi by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile data always shows 4G but almost always has no internet,

I can do mobile calls but that’s it, can’t go online anywhere. Other people with the same plan can go online but I can’t? It occasionally works for a few seconds then cuts out again.I’ve tried turning it on and off, airplane mode on and off, Wi-Fi, p...

OneNumber not working for my Apple Watch & Iphone 12

Just switched from 02 where my Cellular Watch & iPhone worked perfectly together or apart. Switched to Vodafone & after 2+ hours onto 191, still no cellular on my Watch despite having subscribed to OneNumber. When I try & link the phone with the watc...

Skelts by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 2 thanks

GPS Not Functioning Properly on iPhone 12 Pro

I'm experiencing an issue with the GPS on my iPhone 12 Pro. It seems to have trouble acquiring a signal and often provides inaccurate location data. I've ensured that Location Services are enabled and have tried resetting location settings, but the p...

Resolved! My new SIM still has no service

Hi, I just received my new SIM and it will port my number from GiffGaff on Oct 19.I was expecting to get service on the SIM on a temporary number in the interim but it says no setvice after 8 hours. Is that not the case? The number on the SIM is not ...

TV175 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Delayed - iPhone 15 pro max

Hey all, I am also wondering has anyone received their iPhone 15 yet? I ordered the pro max (titanium) on 24th September - I keep receiving emails telling me it’s still delayed. Do we have a rough estimate when it will be in stock again .. before Nov...