Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

eSim and Visual Voicemail News?

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

Any news on either of these?

Sorry to say I think it's been really poor a large company like Vodafone still has no eSim for phone support yet sells the watch with eSim, and Visual Voicemail has been coming for over a year now.

Considering O2 of all networks have both of this, they even have Visual Voicemail on Pixel phones with Android.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
47 REPLIES 47

very soon in Vodafone means nothing, visual voicemail has been coming for centuries

garetc
12: Established

It was almost hinted at the same time or around the time that the new iPhone is released.

so they said last year and yet here we are a year later.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is something we're looking at offering and as soon as we have everything just perfect, we'll be sure to update everyone 😁

When you say ‘something’ is being worked on do you mean esim or Visual voicemail? 

When is this update due for expectation management ? As visual voicemail was planned for launch in August 2019. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Both are being worked on @Kris_forum, but unfortunately, we don't have specific dates for these right now. All updates will be posted on our website and social media channels, so I'd recommend keeping an eye out there.

I noticed on the help pages here https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Mobile-plans-Pay-as-you-go-SIM/SIM-card/1464047352/How-do-I-activate-...

that you can switch to an esim and it does t mention Apple Watch only, it appears to be for any device that supports esim

garetc

Pretty sure that's been published for a bit and refers to IoT and Apple Watch eSIM.

lookharper
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had a problem in addition it seem to be related that iMessage is not activating on the eSIM.So,i rectified it through some videos Aos Tv Apk

Thank you,,,

garetc

Anyone noticed yet? 😉