Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

eSim and Visual Voicemail News?

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

Any news on either of these?

Sorry to say I think it's been really poor a large company like Vodafone still has no eSim for phone support yet sells the watch with eSim, and Visual Voicemail has been coming for over a year now.

Considering O2 of all networks have both of this, they even have Visual Voicemail on Pixel phones with Android.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
47 REPLIES 47

? Notice 

Brilliant thanks for the share. 

Can't take any credit for the info really, someone on a forum elsewhere posted it. I guess Vodafone are doing a softer launch of it as they've not Tweeted about it from their main @VodafoneUK account just their 'news' account.

Transfering from a physical SIM to an eSIM was quick and easy for me. Only took a few minutes andf the QR code was emailed to me and now my iPhone is dual sim BT & Vodafone.

Roll on Visual Voicemail!

Easy swap over for me as well on the portal. Actually very well executed by Vodafone, better than other UK networks. 

One done another to go then 

I am a new vodafone customer.

Spoke to them today about visual voicemail and they said it will start rolling out from the beginning of 2021

According to this link, Visual Voicemail is now live for new customers and rolling out in October for existing ones. 
https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/visual-voicemail

That’s promising! 2 for 2. Now, if they could just add iCloud Connect Calling as well that would be brilliant. 

Great news, seems like vodafone customer service is all over the place.

I was trying to activate the esim earlier and one of the advisors told me it's not supported even though it is.

I managed to move over to esim the day it was released, all done online without customer services and I have finally got 2 lines on my iPhone. Visual voicemail will be fantastic