main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iOS 12.1.4 Vodafone website

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I have upgraded to iOS 12.1.4 and the Vodafone website has become glitchy, i could not access a link on my account settings (they just flashed up and disappeared in a split second)

when I finished a webchat with a Vodafone support person the chat window went blank and i didn’t get the ‘rate your experience ‘ questions

Hoping this is just a temporary problem?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

Hi @D05Hills

May I ask of all the other sites you visit are Ok still ?

Sometimes a phone needs to settle down after an update and or an app needs updating or needs the developer to be contacted and them be made aware of the glitch.

Occasionally a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On helps and or delete the app from the phone and from within iTunes on a computer and download a fresh copy.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @D05Hills

If you are trying to access the My Vodafone Application on your phone after the update, you may find the first log on after the update needs to be done over mobile data and not over WiFi.  If you were using WiFi try turning this off and log on again.

However, when you finished the web chat you should have received the rate your questions and been able to download a transcript of the chat for your records.  Perhaps this was just a temporary problem at VF's end.

View more options
2: Seeker

Just to clarify things, i had these problems using an iPad with safari browser with a wifi connection my Vodafone account is for a phone;

I haven’t had this problem before with the website, have checked other websites and there aren’t any glitches, i think maybe there was an issue with the specific link as it worked the first time - i changed a setting on my account because of an issue with mobile data then when I went to change the setting back to its default the wepage link didn’t work properly see link below

View more options

@D05Hills I’m sorry to hear you had problems on the website following your recent update

Was it yesterday (17 February) that this happened? If so, I’m aware there was some maintenance carried out online and it may be this that affected you.

Do let me know how you get on with this today/the next time you log in.

View more options