Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPad Air,more data

slatey
4: Newbie
Hi,I bought an iPad Air a couple of months ago but I'm not happy about the data allowance that I thought would be sufficient at that time.Is there a good time to get more data ie is it better to wait for special promotions?also I would like maybe 4g instead of 3G but don't like the extra cost involved.i do have an iPhone 5s with a total of 12gb of 4g per month but it's a pain to connect to my iPad and sometimes I loose the connection.
3 REPLIES 3

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi slatry,

You should be able to switch to a 4G plan for around an extra £5 a month (depending on your current plan) This would include double data allowance as well.

Looking at the current plans all the 3G ones have 2GB of data meaning that switching to a 4G plan would give at least 4GB, or more!

This switch can be done anytime, if you call customer services they should be able to help. Alternatively one of the eForum Tech Team will be able to look at your options, they will be able to get in touch shortly.

Nabs

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi slatey,

No problem! Take a look here for how to get in touch and we’ll help get this sorted.

Thanks,

Jenny

Thank you both very much I now have a better deal