main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

iPad Pro 12.9 Order....

2: Seeker

Ordered my iPad Pro 12.9 256GB on 24th November 2018... ALMOST 7 WEEKS AGO!

No update to stock, no-one at customers services gives a hoot and no-one can give me an indication of stock time. It's 2019, how hard is it to get an iPad instock?

EE, O2, SKY, CURRYS, APPLE, ARGOS ALL HAVE THESE IN STOCK READY FOR NEXT DAY AND YET VODAFONE CANT GET ONE FOR 7WKS AND STILL NO UPDATE???

Lies after Lies after Lies, fake tracking numbers sent to me only to be told it was an error, no idea who's parcel I was tracking but atleast they got their product!! 

Anyone having any luck at all? 

View more options
11 REPLIES
Administrator

@Stiffee Have you been given your correct tracking number now? If so, you're able to check for any progress here. You'll also be notified by DPD via email/text when your iPad is out for delivery. I can only apologise there's been no stock recently and I do hope it's with you soon. 

View more options

Hi Alex, 

Not got a new tracking number at all. Was told would be in stock on Tuesday, called Tuesday. Not in stock - will be in Thursday. Called today. Not in stock - every single retailer in the UK has iPad models for next day dispatch, how can it take a large company like Vodafone 7weeks+??

No one can give me correct answers and no one seems to give a hoot about the issues!

View more options

We'll continue to keep you updated via text and email @Stiffee, with the latest information we have on when your iPad may be delivered.

I'm really sorry that I can't provide you with a more definitive answer, rest assured; we’re working with Apple to make sure we get yours to you as quickly as possible and really appreciate your patience.

View more options
7: Helper

Do yourself a favour cancel the order. Use a company you can order from and pay 12 months interest free. Apple, Very for example. Save a fortune. This sort of thing is exactly why I have went from 6 contracts to one in the last two years. It never ever changes.

View more options

Hi stiffee

i ordered mine December 20th and it came January 11th I phoned up to get compensation for the wait and they are paying the first month for me so that’s what I would do and as you’ve been waiting longer you should get more.

Haydn

View more options

Thanks Haydn. 

Can someone from Vodafone please explain this to me then?  Just received another ‘sorry still out of stock email’!! My iPad was ordered a month before Haydn. 

Hi @Stiffee I appreciate your frustration here as you want the iPad as soon as possible. We're working hard to get all orders out but we're facing low stock which is not ideal, so huge apologies for this. Your order will be with you as quickly as possible. 

View more options

I understand that but why has someone got theirs before I got mine when I ordered mine a month before him? Surely that makes no sense and when I called on the 11th Jan I was told you’re still waiting for stock and yet people are receiving them?? 

Lies after lies after lies. Website still says 1-2weeks for delivery. I’m on 2 months so a little misleading don’t you think? I’m sure ofcom and trading standards will have something to say about that?? 

View more options

Hi Stiffee

Like I said phone up and get compensation 

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi, i have had the same problem. I ordered mine on the 3rd Dec and still not got anything. 

I have not even had an email saying that are out of stock, i have had to call and im on th ephone for about an hour and it comes down to 'we still have not stock' and they are now saying that its Apple fault as they are not sending units to Vodafone. The people on the phone dont care at all and say it will be delivered in 3 to 5 working days every time. What i dont get is that on the webstie sints i ordered mine 7 weeks ago, it says 1 - 2 weeks delivery time, thats fauls advertising and should be changed. 

Vodafone are shocking, and wish i was not in contact with 5 numbers as they dont know there as* from there elbow!! Sort it out, your a globel company and cant get any stock but all other retaliers can... hmmm Vodafone not been paying it's bills!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!

View more options

Seems to be the way with Vodafone these days! Blame everyone else but themselves. 

Called yesterday and still no joy with anything. Noone kows when the orders are coming in, noone is prepared to tell me the truth and noone is prepared to fix it!!

Phones up for renewal in April and after 12yrs with Vodafone I'll be looking elsewhere!

View more options