main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iPad Pro 12.9 not received yet

3: Seeker

I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 on the 14/01/2019 - (it stated that it would take 1-2 weeks delivery when I ordered so expected a bit of a wait) However I've now reached the two week deadline and haven't recieved the iPad or any emails other than the confirmation email.

I spoke to an agent via live chat as my tracking number wasnt working and they me it would be delivered in 3 days, when 4 days passed I spoke to somebody else who aplogised and said it would definitely be delivered 3 days from then. Another 4 days passed and still no iPad, so I spoke to another agent on live chat last thursday, who then told me there was a delay (I have had no email or communication to let me know about any sort of delay) and he also said that everything was fine on my end and the iPad is in stock.

Why have I still not recieved anything 

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

My advice is to call 191 and ask them specifically if the iPad is In-stock or not.

Unfortunately if a delay has occurred in stock then it would be a case of waiting till it does come in with an estimated date or cancel.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

I'll try ring them later on today! Hopefully they are and I'll get it soon. Thank you  

View more options

Hey @rubywilkin, I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay getting your new iPad and understand how frustrating this must be. It's strange that you've not had any update from us by email or text, apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused. Did you manage to get in touch? 

View more options

Spoke to somebody who confirmed they were in stock and I was just waiting on delivery and another person said it should be out for delivery today but I haven't had an email from DPD so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet - Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

We certainly hope so @rubywilkin, sorrry again for the wait.

Blair

View more options