Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

@amycd wrote:

@alanodlin wrote:

It's not looking hopeful for those of us that ordered the Pro Max midnight green 64gb. From Apple direct they are saying delivery of 7-14th October! So I would guess that's the earliest we can expect anything from Vodafone! 

I'm hoping it might be a bit sooner than that!

Obviously not sure how the entire process works but that assumes ordering today?

I'd imagine Vodafone and the other carriers have a different type of deal entirely as they're ordering from some sort of Apple Business section and they'd have preordered phones in bulk before the consumer could even preorder and we might be a bit ahead! At least that's what I'm hoping...

Maybe.. but I can't see us getting deliveries before the end of this month. What annoys me is that they took my "early upgrade fee", which as quite a lot, (hundreds in fact) from me and have applied it to my account as credit so now my next bill will be taken out of that money and the other number on my account also! I know it makes no difference in the scheme of things but they take the money easily enough and then can't deliver! 

daz1983
4: Newbie

Also just noticed when I track my order now pre order has been removed and it just says order confirmed, we  received your order and we getting it ready. 

Hopefully this is a good sign!!

Did you order over the phone or via the web? Mine has been sitting on ‘Order Confirmed’ since I placed the order. 

Very intrigued to see how this years roll out compares to those of the past... Generally this thread turns into one of anger when people don’t receive their phones on launch day... Hopefully, this year Apple deliver in the volumes required to forfill the pre-orders! 

I upgraded on the 23rd September iPhone 11 pro max space gray 64 gb and we keep checking the tracker and just says order confirmed not dispatched and we also get messeges from vodaphone saying that sorry for ur delay and by tomorrow it will be 3 weeks I waited I wonder when it will get to my house 

@Charlieriley wrote:

I upgraded on the 23rd September iPhone 11 pro max space gray 64 gb and we keep checking the tracker and just says order confirmed not dispatched and we also get messeges from vodaphone saying that sorry for ur delay and by tomorrow it will be 3 weeks I waited I wonder when it will get to my house 

Hate to tell you but it's already three week. It's going to be 4 weeks Monday. That's awful. We're waiting whilst all the other companies have stock or get it quickly. What makes it worse is the supports incompetencey.

Blue note smiley I agree haw bad it is apparently round my area all the phone componys don't have them in I Iknow it's fustrating and anoying but I think if I just stay pationt then wnen it arrives eventrally il feel the benefit and enjoy the day like if I don't be pationt I think il be like yea and beacuse I hadent been pationt and kept wanting it to arrive think it would make me like its arrived whith just happy ness but not like exsited 

But it isn't all companies that don't have stock. EE and O2 have the phones available for next day delivery, Three has them available for delivery within 2 working days. Apple themselves, which I imagine would have lowest priority as they will want to satisfy their contracts with providers first, is indicating about a week for delivery. Vodafone seems to be the only one of the big providers keeping customers waiting for 3 weeks + and have given no credible excuse as to why...

nix-uk
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered on Saturday, after trying to talk myself out of it first :Laughing_Face:  Just received my DPD tracking number and the status is "Parcel collected from sender", so it looks like mine will arrive tomorrow (iPhone 11 64Gb in Product Red). 

I'm sooo excited, it's the first time I've gone for the latest iPhone on its release date, as usually they've been out of my price range.

garethr
12: Established
12: Established

@nix-uk wrote:

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered on Saturday, after trying to talk myself out of it first :Laughing_Face:  Just received my DPD tracking number and the status is "Parcel collected from sender", so it looks like mine will arrive tomorrow (iPhone 11 64Gb in Product Red). 

I'm sooo excited, it's the first time I've gone for the latest iPhone on its release date, as usually they've been out of my price range.

More proof if any was needed that "first come, first served" does not apply.... Sigh

I think colour choice is very much dependent on delivery. I know there were production issues with the green Pro and both that and the purple (lavender) 11s have been immensely popular :Smiling: