Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

Maybe the live chat guy was just trying to get rid of me so made up a tracking number 😂  I will go on there again and see if I get the same answer!

Just has a text message from Vodafone saying they have received my order and are awaiting arrival of stock, as soon as they have stock it will be dispatched. 

Thought I’d have a quick look on tracking, and to my pleasant surprise (without trying to curse anything), I have an estimated delivery date of Friday 20th. 

Hopefully lots of other peoples pre-orders are now looking the same 👍

Just checked my bank account and they’ve just taken the £79.99 in the last hour for the up front payment for the phone so I’m guessing the orders about to be shipped

Did you pay anything for the phone upfront? Worth checking your bank if you did as Vodafone said the payment wouldn’t be taken until the order is shipped 

Just tracked my order again and it now says estimated delivery  1-2 weeks despite being assured by the adviser on the phone that I would receive on launch day! 

That’s so annoying alanodlin! Have you tried the live chat? Maybe they can help!

@daz1983 wrote:

That’s so annoying alanodlin! Have you tried the live chat? Maybe they can help!

No point! I've been through these pre-order difficulties before. Live chat will just pretend that it's coming on Friday and fob me off! Will just have to wait and see what happens! The tracker isnt the most reliable to be honest, last year my order was still on "Pending" even after I received the phone!

Has anyone had a email from DPD to say they will deliver your phone tomorrow.  

No dpd email yet but Vodafone have taken the money from my bank now so hopefully it’s coming soon!

Fingers crossed for you. I can't see it being delivered tomorrow though as the launch day is not until 20th sept

probsbly just a automated notification. But it is also in my DPD app I have. But awaiting parcel it says. 

Ive never done a pre order before and i done mine in store. Can anyone advise me if ill be able to get mine on Friday? Im so new to all of this :Cry_Laughing: