Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

@garethr wrote:

@nix-uk wrote:

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered on Saturday, after trying to talk myself out of it first :Laughing_Face:  Just received my DPD tracking number and the status is "Parcel collected from sender", so it looks like mine will arrive tomorrow (iPhone 11 64Gb in Product Red). 

I'm sooo excited, it's the first time I've gone for the latest iPhone on its release date, as usually they've been out of my price range.

More proof if any was needed that "first come, first served" does not apply.... Sigh

Maybe depends on the model ordered though as well I guess. More stock of one particular model possibly

MrsDiggers
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My order tracker for iPhone 11 prowess saying ‘order confirmed - back order’ but is now saying just ‘order confirmed’. 

Does that hat mean I’ll finally get my new phone soon? There’s nothing in dispatched though 🙈

Yes! That's what happened to me, took 2 days from then to arrive I believe. Unfortunately it's now the weekend, so will probs be Monday/Tuesday 

Thanks jemmerson - I’ll keep my fingers crossed for easy next week then 🤞🏼🙌🏼

Hi guys,

I think my has arrived yesterday, according to DPD tracking, hope its phone not just new SIM. 

iphone 11 pro max 64gb in space g. Pre ordered on 17th arrived 4th October. 

Fingers crossed for who's still waiting, hope everyone will get it soon. 

Joemanu
4: Newbie

Hi

Ordered my iphone 11 max pro a week ago- still waiting.

Recieced a text and email from vodafone that it maybe another week.

Upgrade on 14th sept told phone will be sent on the Friday of release 

5am text no stock 3 day later another text no stock be in touch in 4 days yes they sent me text 4 days later still out of stock it be 10 more days to wait

contacted chat yesterday good news they have in stock will be delivered in next day I stated I not given tracking number guys gives me a number 

thought this to good to be true so contacted chat again to be told no stock have to wait 7 days 

so they will lie to their customers I wouldn’t mind I have transcripts of chat 

Soon time to leave altogether 

Poor service!!
I went to two Apple stores in London and both stocked the Iphone 11 max pro. Vodafone  are having issues obtaining the phones.

Ive tried cancelling my order with Vodafone but as I've ordered the phone I cant cancel-wish they would have been honest and mentioned that they are having issues of acquiring these phones-it's poor!

You can cancel the order at anytime, they’re just trying to keep you on board!

They should not be allowed to do this poor service doesn’t come near 

they knew they didn’t have stock when taking order 

cant understand how they still advertising the sale of then when no stock 

my daughter runs a EE shop they have loads  may just see out the last few months and move