Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

Good to hear that - I'm going to EE now. Sick and tired of the hassle of dealing with Vodafone. I've got to wait 3 days for my cancellation to "go through" before I can even get my PAC code. Beyond a joke.

Called vodafone again this morning and successfully got my PAC code. Signed up with EE who also deducted £100 off the upfront payment and will deliver within 7 days as opposed to sometime never with vodafone. Monthly cost is 50p cheaper than vodafone but you get 30gb not 20gb of data, faster 4G speeds and better coverage. Plus 6 months free Apple Music. The customer service guy at EE even left me his email address to get in touch if I had any issues so they'd get sorted. Very impressed. Goodbye vodafone, 10 years a loyal customer who paid on time in full and upgraded to high value handsets👋

Ive just joined EE and cancelled my order with vodafone. Got told same thing have to wait 24 hours for cancellation and then 3 days for PAC. The insane thing is I get my Pro Max tomorrow! The lady goes they just had loads of stock come in so if anyone wants to swap to EE youll get it like tomorrow. Also got the 20% discount for switching networks. 

Weirdly the operator did say the max size was in stock but I wanted the regular size. You might be lucky getting your PAC now if you call vodafone - I was told yesterday to wait 3-5 days but they had it this morning.

Ok cool I opted for the 256gb in space grey. EE service is so much better and reliable. Will call Vodafone and chase them up later now for the PAC.

I literally called EE Friday and they had the space grey pro max in stock. I cancelled my Vodafone order the same day and Received the handset yesterday from EE with 20% off my contract. Received my PAC code just now and I'm all done with Vodafone. Terrible customer service and lies from the very get go.
I urge anyone who's in 2 minds to just leave and call EE.

I do wonder do vodafone ever read these posts and would like to get a response from them 

Definitely!

How long did it take from giving EE your PAC to the number transferring across from vodafone? EE told me up to 48 hours but guess this is airing on the side of caution?

They told me it will be by Tuesday because of it being Sunday today so 48hrs from tomorrow. 

I hope the big boss' are notified of the mass migration that is happening because of their poor service and how their customers have been treated and mislead. 

Eish! I just received an email from Vodafone telling them my midnight green 256 gb iPhone pro is still back ordered and they won't update me for 10 days now instead of three! ##~##!