main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

2: Seeker

They should not be allowed to do this poor service doesn’t come near 

they knew they didn’t have stock when taking order 

cant understand how they still advertising the sale of then when no stock 

my daughter runs a EE shop they have loads  may just see out the last few months and move 

View more options
4: Newbie

Good to hear that - I'm going to EE now. Sick and tired of the hassle of dealing with Vodafone. I've got to wait 3 days for my cancellation to "go through" before I can even get my PAC code. Beyond a joke.

View more options

Called vodafone again this morning and successfully got my PAC code. Signed up with EE who also deducted £100 off the upfront payment and will deliver within 7 days as opposed to sometime never with vodafone. Monthly cost is 50p cheaper than vodafone but you get 30gb not 20gb of data, faster 4G speeds and better coverage. Plus 6 months free Apple Music. The customer service guy at EE even left me his email address to get in touch if I had any issues so they'd get sorted. Very impressed. Goodbye vodafone, 10 years a loyal customer who paid on time in full and upgraded to high value handsets👋

View more options

Ive just joined EE and cancelled my order with vodafone. Got told same thing have to wait 24 hours for cancellation and then 3 days for PAC. The insane thing is I get my Pro Max tomorrow! The lady goes they just had loads of stock come in so if anyone wants to swap to EE youll get it like tomorrow. Also got the 20% discount for switching networks. 

View more options

Weirdly the operator did say the max size was in stock but I wanted the regular size. You might be lucky getting your PAC now if you call vodafone - I was told yesterday to wait 3-5 days but they had it this morning.

View more options

Ok cool I opted for the 256gb in space grey. EE service is so much better and reliable. Will call Vodafone and chase them up later now for the PAC.

View more options

I literally called EE Friday and they had the space grey pro max in stock. I cancelled my Vodafone order the same day and Received the handset yesterday from EE with 20% off my contract. Received my PAC code just now and I'm all done with Vodafone. Terrible customer service and lies from the very get go.
I urge anyone who's in 2 minds to just leave and call EE.

View more options

I do wonder do vodafone ever read these posts and would like to get a response from them 

View more options

Definitely!

How long did it take from giving EE your PAC to the number transferring across from vodafone? EE told me up to 48 hours but guess this is airing on the side of caution?

View more options
Highlighted

They told me it will be by Tuesday because of it being Sunday today so 48hrs from tomorrow. 

I hope the big boss' are notified of the mass migration that is happening because of their poor service and how their customers have been treated and mislead. 

View more options

Eish! I just received an email from Vodafone telling them my midnight green 256 gb iPhone pro is still back ordered and they won't update me for 10 days now instead of three! ##~##! 

View more options
3: Seeker

Ok so here’s a question, since my 11 pro has been delayed, and my husband works long shifts and I work too.....it’s obvioudly not arrived when I thought it would. If I change the delivery address to my work address would that change how quick I’d get my phone? So if I leave the address as it is, it could be delivered in the next week, but if I change it to my work address would that put my delivery to the back of the queue? 

View more options

Just cancel and join with EE. You don't owe them anything 

View more options

In theory that shouldn't delay your order as you can sometimes change the delivery address through DPD once they have your device. I changed the address on mine but unfortunately, nothing ever changed with my order status after 2 weeks of waiting so cancelled.  

View more options

I would recommend you join EE as you will get the device straightaway. Vodafone don't have any idea even after 2 weeks when they will get the handsets. 

View more options

Well I've just came off live chat on the website again, apparently the 11pro max is back in stock and will be out for delivery to me tomorrow....funnily I have absolutely no faith in this being true

View more options

Has your order status changed at all? If so, when did it change?

View more options

I joined EE yesterday and just got my handset today. Literally one day turn around.

View more options

No my order status still shows as back order but the person on chat says 100% my phone is in stock and ready for delivery tomorrow....funny I don't believe a word of it 

View more options

Yep was told that on Friday but didn’t believe it

was told I would receive email within a few hours on delivery didn’t get that so contacted again just to see was told be another 7 days as no stock 

they will lie to get you off phone 

I get copy of chat both times and you can see the lies but the guys out in another country just told to keep you happy for few more days

View more options