Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

Just cancel and join with EE. You don't owe them anything 

Ok so here’s a question, since my 11 pro has been delayed, and my husband works long shifts and I work too.....it’s obvioudly not arrived when I thought it would. If I change the delivery address to my work address would that change how quick I’d get my phone? So if I leave the address as it is, it could be delivered in the next week, but if I change it to my work address would that put my delivery to the back of the queue? 

In theory that shouldn't delay your order as you can sometimes change the delivery address through DPD once they have your device. I changed the address on mine but unfortunately, nothing ever changed with my order status after 2 weeks of waiting so cancelled.  

I would recommend you join EE as you will get the device straightaway. Vodafone don't have any idea even after 2 weeks when they will get the handsets. 

Well I've just came off live chat on the website again, apparently the 11pro max is back in stock and will be out for delivery to me tomorrow....funnily I have absolutely no faith in this being true

Has your order status changed at all? If so, when did it change?

No my order status still shows as back order but the person on chat says 100% my phone is in stock and ready for delivery tomorrow....funny I don't believe a word of it 

I joined EE yesterday and just got my handset today. Literally one day turn around.

Yep was told that on Friday but didn’t believe it

was told I would receive email within a few hours on delivery didn’t get that so contacted again just to see was told be another 7 days as no stock 

they will lie to get you off phone 

I get copy of chat both times and you can see the lies but the guys out in another country just told to keep you happy for few more days

It’s all lie after lie. I’ve been waiting two weeks for mine and have been told on numerous occasions that it’s out for delivery but it isn’t. Today on live chat she tried to tell me I’d not been told that. So I quoted her the names, times and dates I was given the information. I’ve kept all my transcripts. Spoken to Apple and they have them in stock, they say they have this problem with every new handset. I despair 😩