Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

guys how can you can estimated delivery date. when i click on the link i was sent after i placed the order on the 6th Oct, i can only see it saying order confirmed, then to see delivery address and dpd tracking info i have to log on , and when i do that it only says order confirm, the address and thats it. the girl from live chat told me today i will get the phone in 2 days which would be wednesday. i have been made so many promises its unbelievable. 

I’ve just spoken to Chat about my upgrade (Pro Max Midnight Green 64Gb ordered 27th Sept) and also additional charges for Spotify £9.99 for this month as my old contract ended today and my new one includes Spotify.

They have said they have credited my account the £9.99 so will see when the bill arrives but will hold my breath.

They also said that bulk users ordered the device which outstripped supply and the supplier (apple) don’t have any stock themselves but should get it this week???? Sort of contradicting themselves.

I said my local apple store, EE Shop, O2 & CPW all have stock, they said all suppliers are struggling and it should be here this week… lets see what my email update says on Thursday. Initially 3days, then 4 days, then 10 day, wonder what the next email will say…

placed my order on the 6th oct and have not received one email since about any updates on the waiting time ..

Another update - confirmed today and now dispatched today! Phone arriving tomorrow.

11 pro 256 space grey ordered 17th

@OhFive wrote:

Another update - confirmed today and now dispatched today! Phone arriving tomorrow.

11 pro 256 space grey ordered 17th

Delivered.

Finally got both iphone 11 pro 256 space grey. Both ordered 17th. 

100% not first come first served. One came 10th other 15th when ordered same phone call. 

Total delay from launch date: 20 days and 25 days. 

Pretty sure that I'm still being told ##~## by these clowns.. back order is still my status and this is the 6th time I've been told next day delivery 😂

I placed an order on 2nd October and was told 1-2 weeks for delivery. I am now being told it will be10 days from today by Vodafone customer service. Looking through this forum there are people waiting who ordered their device in September and are still waiting. So why are Vodafone still quoting 1-2 weeks for delivery when they clearly cannot meet this??

Your best option is to join EE..I checked and they have Midnight green pro max 256gbs ready to be dispatched within 1 day! 

Vodafone is lying non-stop just so they can prevent damage limitation at the moment and retain customers while they try to scramble for stock. A friend of the family works for Vodafone and he told me Vodafone basically ##~## up but they are blaming Apple and we know this is true as Apple stores and other providers have stock. Their website was basically taking orders more than the stock they were ever allocated from Apple. The site basically should have cut off when demand was met but now they are left with scores of people on a waiting list. 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

So Vodafone are lying and mis selling to customers......is this grounds to report them to some sort of governing body for mis selling?

I came here for the same thing.

Order placed 3rd October in store on the basis of 3 working days if stock available at the warehouse, but likely tobe 1-2 weeks which I accepted. Now, i know that its still within the two week period but with people waiting for their orders placed mid September has me seriously considering cancelling my order. This is the first time i havent used the iPhone upgrade program in a while but opted for it as the cost difference is reducing each cycle, however as i can walk into the local Apple store and get the model I want straight away i think its probably better to do this. 

As for the suggestion of joining EE instead, NOT A CHANCE!