Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

Same Im part of the group who ordered on 18th in morning. Was told I would get mine on 20-23rd sept! 

I dont trust Vodafone. They must have taken on more ordere than they had of stock allocation. 

I'm furious with Vodafone. I was going to be leaving Vodafone to EE, but I got called and given a decent offer.

Ordered 2 lines on 17th on the phone and was told I'd have both on the 20th, or 23rd latest. Received two 'sorry' e-mails with a free power bank as an apology. Vodafone messed up one of the addresses (not sure how when both supposed to go to the same address)

I spend the next 7 days (17th - 24th) phoning customer support to fix the 1 address. In total I've spoken to 6 people and spent over 5 hours on the phone.  Each person fails to understand the problem, and does nothing (follow up promises never happened). 

25th I get a phone call that they are cancelling my order and remaking it to the correct address. I'm now back of the line, and not receiving the power bank  with one of the devices (Yes it's minor but it's principle).  The frustrating thing is I proposed doing this on the 17th and the guy promised he would fix it (spoiler: he didn't).

So now I have one phone ordered on 17th, and one on 25th. Both showing 1-2 weeks (despite original phone call of 20th-23rd). No idea when I'll see them but the service has been abysmal. At least they're both going to the correct address now. I've submitted a formal complaint based on my experience. 

Both 256 space Grey Iphone 11 pro.  Frustrating doesn't describe my experience.

Its just ridiculous.. they think they throw in some power banks and we all be happy.. every single time im on the phone with vodafone they give me different answers and different dates. Im so tired to hear all of this stuff other networks can deliver the same iphone 11 pro max next day! Its a joke

I ordered my iPhone 11 Pro 64gb Space Grey originally on the 16th, but then I made some changes on the 19th and I think I got pushed back in to the queue.

For a week my status has been Confirmed - Back Order, but yesterday it changed to Confirmed. I had hoped this meant I'd receive it today, but no luck.

As with everyone else I get a totally different answer every time I speak to Vodafone. Although yesterday I was assured that they now have stock and that I'll get my phone within 2 days. I don't beleive them.

Vodafone seriously need to train their staff so that it at least appears as if they all work for the same company.

@Lilminvti wrote:

Its just ridiculous.. they think they throw in some power banks and we all be happy.. every single time im on the phone with vodafone they give me different answers and different dates. Im so tired to hear all of this stuff other networks can deliver the same iphone 11 pro max next day! Its a joke

Totally agree with you.  I just been told my phone will be delivered by Monday, the the next line he types its out of stock.  You can't make this crap up!! :Cry_Laughing:

At least they could just tell the truth instead of lying.. they have some stock in stores but they cant send it to us from stores and and they refuse to speak about the stores stock levels and possibility to collect it from store instead of long waiting time for delivery. From monday iv been contacting them every second day  and i heard the same thing "you will get your phone within next 3 days" or "we will take care of our valuable customers and you will get your delivery within 48h dont worry" im sick of this.

My order status now reads at dispatched.. Awating tracking infiormation to be added on now. 

Im happy for your Waarif maybe there is hope after all! 

Good news man. Happy for you! Mine still says back order 1-2weeks even though i ordered on 18th too.

All seems so random :(, 

I ordered on 15th, by phone as it was a flexi upgrade, still back order. 

Was really hoping to get it this weekend, intend on selling this phone and it'll just drop in value.