Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

Agree its so random..

mines just changed from back order to order confirmed... hoping this is a good sign... it was at the same time as getting a text to say still out of stock that I checked lol.......

Just got off the phone with vodafone. They're saying another week for iPhone 11 pro handsets that are out of stock, no more accurate information than that. So bloody irritating taking too many orders than they can actually fulfill, despite ordering within an hour of them being available to order.

And they are shipping hansets randomly without any order..

Yeah it does seem that way rather than a first come first served as you would expect. They did say to call back when it arrives to discuss compensation but I'll be honest 30 or 40 quid doesn't quite cut it frankly.

There is some people in this thread who got their phone yesterday even though they ordered same as me on 18th. Few of my friends did get their pro max yesterday even though they ordered on the launch day.. it doesn't make any sense for me.. id rather get my phone delivered as promised instead of 30-40£ off bill and power bank..

Only Data point I can add is:

Two iphone pro (256) space grey 

Ordered 17th

Not received - Showing 1-2 weeks (still)

Yes i know its not fair because alot of people ordered earlier than others and the ones who ordered later got their phones earlier it doesn't make any sense. As i ordered on 18th my tracker still says 1-2week and some people ordered on launch day and got their phones.. and what vodafones answer to that was "we put our most valuable customers on top" and for the rest of us we need to wait at least 1-2weeks more according to Vodafone 

Seriously? If that's their attitude they're lucky to have customers. Honestly if I'd have had the benefit of hindsight I've have gone to EE. Irrespective of when people ordered the fact is vodafone oversold and now can't fulfill commitments they've made in the pursuit of signing up customers for 2 more years for another near 2 grands worth of monthly payments. Not acceptable.

Yeah.. its really disappointing it looks like they only care about the customers who just joined them or customers who been with vodafone for long period of time.. at least they admited that they took too many orders when i was on phone with them on monday and now they ar not able to deliver on time.