Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

Keep us posted what turns up!

ive just had my dpd email saying delivery tomorrow!

did anyone else do the trade in tarrif? Do we post our old phones back or take them to a store? 

@daz1983 wrote:

Keep us posted what turns up!

ive just had my dpd email saying delivery tomorrow!

did anyone else do the trade in tarrif? Do we post our old phones back or take them to a store? 

What phone did you opt for out of interest?

I went for the iPhone 11 pro max 64gb, midnight green.

What about you? 

Same phone but black. Glad to hear yours is sorted, hoping mine follows, although it was 4:10 on pre-order day that I ordered, so may have missed the boat a little.

I ordered the same as daz1983 but as an upgrade. I have received a new sim, it was sent out Monday but my tracker gives no ther info apart from order confirmed. I’ve not received anything via email from either Vodafone or DPD.

I ordered mine through chat just after 13:00 on Friday. 

Nothing has come out of my bank account, I was told the upfront fee would be added to my bill. 

@Maria_73 wrote:

I ordered the same as daz1983 but as an upgrade. I have received a new sim, it was sent out Monday but my tracker gives no ther info apart from order confirmed. I’ve not received anything via email from either Vodafone or DPD.

I ordered mine through chat just after 13:00 on Friday. 

Nothing has come out of my bank account, I was told the upfront fee would be added to my bill. 

I ordered Pro Max 64GB gold via chat.

Also not received any communication since Friday and was told upfront fee on the bill!

I’m not too worried. When I’ve checked back I did not get the delivery notification from Vodafone for the sim until the morning DPD delivered it. 

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! I have a 13 year old who wants my 8 plus. If we have to edit I will never hear them end of it! 

I ordered Pro Max 64gb Midnight Green but not until about 4:30 on pre-order day so I'm probably bottom of the "first come first served" list! 

@alanodlin wrote:

I ordered Pro Max 64gb Midnight Green but not until about 4:30 on pre-order day so I'm probably bottom of the "first come first served" list! 

Having been doing this game for a good few years it has been well proven there is no such thing as a 'first come, first served' system. Whether they process orders based on names, account numbers, or the devices ordered, I'm not entirely sure, but am certain from past experience it is anything but first come first served!

Agree with the first come, first serve... Never in my experience is that the case. I’ve also proved this, as I’ve upgraded my partners phone 2 days after pre-ordering mine and they have received theirs (identical spec) before me. 

No notifications for me so far today... We shall see!