Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

False alarm just a sim. Chat guys obviously got it wrong. But I did receive another email to say that I will have another delivery tomorrow from Vodafone so I am sure it will be the phone. 🙏🏻 

I ordered around 1pm on Friday. Money was taken from my account immediately after ordering.

Order tracker updated this morning to say dispatched, although consignment number did not. 

Recieved email from DPD at 10:52 to say will be delivered tomorrow. 

Ordered 11 pro 64gb in Midnight Green

Got a bunch of text messages from Vodafone and emails, including the ‘We’ll deliver your parcel tomorrow’. 

So, for me, it looks like Vodafone will be delivering on launch day. I ordered at 13:00 (just before 13:00) last Friday (13th) IPhone 11 Pro Max, Space Grey, 256gb. 

Tracking now on the DPD app too. 

Anyone else had had any updates? 

garethr
12: Established
12: Established

Absolutely nothing here. Tracker still showing just ‘handset’ and a store I’ve just been into could give me no additional information. I’m not exactly filled with confidence :Sad_face:

@garethr wrote:

Absolutely nothing here. Tracker still showing just ‘handset’ and a store I’ve just been into could give me no additional information. I’m not exactly filled with confidence :Sad_face:

Same here... decided to resign to the fact that I'm probably going to be disappointed tomorrow :Sad_face:

When I upgraded to the XS Max last year I didn’t get any confirmation until late (from memory it was gone 22:00 the night before launch day)...

Don’t give up just yet, there is still plenty of time 👍

Same here :Worried_Face: they screwed up my order on Friday because a newbie didn’t know how to do a flexi upgrade and did it wrong so I had to put in a new order on Tuesday so I’m definitely not getting it tomorrow (even though my initial order was at exactly 1pm last Friday, so frustrating)

Tried the good old online chat and Twitter so see if anyone can provide me with any updates.

Got the standard response of they're not sure of stock levels so can't provide me with any further information?

I'm more annoyed about the fact that their page specified last Friday that if you preordered a phone you'd get it ON 20th. Wouldn't be difficult to change the wording to FROM instead to avoid misleading people and creating confusion...

@amycd wrote:

Tried the good old online chat and Twitter so see if anyone can provide me with any updates.

Got the standard response of they're not sure of stock levels so can't provide me with any further information?

I'm more annoyed about the fact that their page specified last Friday that if you preordered a phone you'd get it ON 20th. Wouldn't be difficult to change the wording to FROM instead to avoid misleading people and creating confusion...

I spoke to online chat. They are as helpful as ever! Promising that my phone will definitely be delivered tomorrow and I may not get any text or email to say it's coming. When I asked if it's "definitely" coming tomorrow he replied "you will definitely receive it by Monday"! 😂

Just noticed my plan has updated on the app although I haven’t received a notification about this. I need to go into a Vodafone store and get my nhs discount applied as they do not seem to have done this despite saying they would.