Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

I have checked the tracker now as well and it’s saying despatched and given me the tracking number. It does say we aim to get your order to you by the 13th Sept 2019!! 

No updates for me of any sort. I'm guessing I won't get mine tomorrow.

although, I do remember receiving texts about tariff change etc at around midnight when I upgraded and ordered my XS Max and it was delivered the following day so there is still a tiny glimmer of hope! 🤞🏻

Also nothing for me, pretty disappointing! :Sad_face: 

Just got to hope something comes through late tonight or early tomorrow.

Would be good to have an estimated date otherwise.

@Maria_73 wrote:

I have checked the tracker now as well and it’s saying despatched and given me the tracking number. It does say we aim to get your order to you by the 13th Sept 2019!! 

I’m the same. It has a DPD tracking number which doesn’t work and isn’t showing in the DPD app which doesn’t inspire confidence. 

Im hoping at this point they’ve just generated the consignment numbers and not handed off to DPD yet. 

I've just had a DPD update so I guess I won't have to listen to a whining teenager all afternoon. Have any of you updated to iOS 13? Am loving the swipe keyboard 😊

@Maria_73 wrote:

I've just had a DPD update so I guess I won't have to listen to a whining teenager all afternoon. Have any of you updated to iOS 13? Am loving the swipe keyboard 😊

Yes had iOS 13 from the first developer beta. It's very buggy! I'm now on iOS 13.1 which is being released to everyone next week! So remember to update to get rid of some bugs! 

Finally had my DPD update now too. It’s in the DPD app and I’ve been able to upgrade to an early delivery slot too. Happy days!

Great news! I've upgraded the delivery as well, couldn't resist 😂

@garethr wrote:

Finally had my DPD update now too. It’s in the DPD app and I’ve been able to upgrade to an early delivery slot too. Happy days!

What model did you order? And when? 

I think Vodafone think I'm a joke now... what about me? :Confused_face: