Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

@amycd wrote:

I think Vodafone think I'm a joke now... what about me? :Confused_face:

Don’t worry Vodafone makes everyone feel like that on iPhone release day :Cry_Laughing:

Ordered 11 Pro Max 64GB around 13:15... Emails confirming came at 13:30. 

still showing as confirmed on the tracker and nothing in the DPD app yet... REALLY hope it's delivered tomorrow 😭

Update: my plans just changed over in the app and I've had 2 texts to confirm the plan change... Hopefully this means it'll be coming tomorrow. *refreshes inbox hoping for email from DPD* 

Looks like more people are now getting the confirmations from Vodafone/DPD! 

Patience really is the only solution to this game... Many of us have done this multiple times and know what to expect... Nevertheless, it is frustrating when there is limited/no information or updates. 

Online chat is generally as useful as a chocolate fire guard, I really struggle to find them of any real use. And all call centre staff generally read from the same script when it comes to customers asking where their new phone is (again frustrating). 

However, there is still time for those awaiting confirmations... I have certainly seen it happen at this time of night before 👍

Anyone else just got the free powerbank text to try to apologise for the fact that they've majorly messed up on their stock estimations? :Cry_Laughing:

Just got the free power bank message despite being told by Vodafone live chat an hour ago that it’s definitely coming tomorrow

@Jackpeterknight wrote:

Just got the free power bank message despite being told by Vodafone live chat an hour ago that it’s definitely coming tomorrow

Getting silly now... they're making it all up as they go along.

Don't see any of the other providers having problems like this, just a big Vodafone mess as usual.

@amycd wrote:

@Jackpeterknight wrote:

Don't see any of the other providers having problems like this, just a big Vodafone mess as usual.

I know! I go away for 4 weeks next week too, all of this because one person screwed up my order and Vodafone makes the same mistakes every year and doesn’t learn :Angry_Face: I’m gonna call my local store tomorrow and see if they can get me one and cancel my order

@Jackpeterknight wrote:

@amycd wrote:

@Jackpeterknight wrote:

I know! I go away for 4 weeks next week too, all of this because one person screwed up my order and Vodafone makes the same mistakes every year and doesn’t learn :Angry_Face: I’m gonna call my local store tomorrow and see if they can get me one and cancel my order

Just as angry as you are...

I go back up to another part of the country next week. Means I've got to take a day out and travel 300 miles back home to collect the iPhone whenever it (eventually) gets delivered. 

Would have looked elsewhere but Vodafone page was sure that it would be delivered ON the 20th and they were very reassuring of that until tonight's disappointment. :Angry_Face:

@amycd wrote:

@Jackpeterknight wrote:

@amycd wrote:

@Jackpeterknight wrote:

Just as angry as you are...

I go back up to another part of the country next week. Means I've got to take a day out and travel 300 miles back home to collect the iPhone whenever it (eventually) gets delivered. 

Would have looked elsewhere but Vodafone page was sure that it would be delivered ON the 20th and they were very reassuring of that until tonight's disappointment. :Angry_Face:

It’s ridiculous isn’t it! They drive me insane.