Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

Apparently mine will be delivered in 1-2 days...... really, I have waited over a month; can't see that changing!!! And apparently they have stopped selling the new iPhones to new customers! What are your guys thoughts?!

Just kept checking tracker. 
hadnt checked it since about 4 then checked again about half an hour ago. 
see if i get the dpd txts tomorrow

Excellent so yours is showing as dispatched now?!?! 

Nice to see a couple of people get their phones. Hopefully I'll get mine next week.

Yes but it is due to be delivered to a store but that store has now closed for good. The tracker shows its being delivered there so god knows where its actually going to end up

@DENISE86SMITH wrote:

Yes but it is due to be delivered to a store but that store has now closed for good. The tracker shows its being delivered there so god knows where its actually going to end up

I'd try and speak to the DPD as quickly as you can. It's possible you might be able to meet them their with some form of ID. I think if it goes to store it still has your name on it.

.@DENISE86SMITH

I hope you get it!  Let us know how you get on. 

I'm starting to wonder when my phone will arrive at my house I upgraded on the 23rd of September and kept checking my tracker and only still says order confirmed and we keep getting messeges from vodaphone saying sorry for your delay and your patience I been waiting from tomorrow 3 weeks 

Yes it is great that some people are getting their phones!  I’m hoping mine will be here soon. I got really frustrated with chat today as they are so full of crap!  She even argued with me when she tried to tell me the iPhone pro 64gb regular was available in red!!!!!!  It’s only the iPhone 11 that comes in red (of the new phones anyway). I then called again and the lady said they get deliveries on Tuesday and Thursday. So I might hear something tomorrow or Wednesday next week as they consider 4 weeks the maximum time to wait!!. I really do hope so 😬

Hopefully after next week mine arrives I hope so  fingers crossed