Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

It’s quite simple for Vodafone really, all they need to do is be honest with their customers, we all know the devices are in demand, we just want to know where we stand. If Vodafone didn’t order enough and are trying to get more we should know, just set a realistic expectation, not sending standard messages which go out saying we will update you in 4 days, 10 days, etc, etc. 

Not knowing or being kept in the dark is the worst experience for everyone and just makes the whole experience painful for all of us.

My order tracker says 1-2 weeks delivery which has passed, now I’m just being told to wait, it’s not good enough!

VODAFONE BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE!!

Its time we all jumped on over to another network as this one is taking the ##~## out of us all. Its not like its something for free

Have bitten the bullet and cancelled my order/upgrade. Contract finishes in January so will purchase an unlocked model and see from there. Had enough of being messed around, even the live chat agreed that the status was stuck 😂

bcbuchanan_0-1604930204589.jpeg

Had wasted another hour chatting with the agent and in the end, he told me that I would receive my phone delivery details within 10 days which I hardly think is true... I'm sure he was talking about a delivery update msg which Vodafone sends rather than actual delivery details.

Now I'm regretting my decision to upgrade with Vodafone 😕

just wondering when they are releasing the iPhone 13 and am I likely to get it before my iPhone 12 pro? 🤪🤣

They should give everyone a discount for the wait, its ridiculous

Think the straw that broke the camel’s back for me was the fact that folk who pre-ordered the Pro Max last Friday could receive their phone this Friday before any of us had even received our handsets. Have gone and ordered the standard iPhone 12 elsewhere instead, would’ve liked the extra 2GB ram but I’ll live without.

My '1-2 week' estimation has disappeared, has this happened to anyone else? I ordered my iPhone on the 17th October and it still has not arrived...

Hey, 

that happened to me just before they shipped my phone. You should expect yours in 1-2 days. Enjoy! 

I should mention - the “order confirmed - back order” disappeared and was replaced with “order confirmed” only. If this has happened with yours then yours is ready to ship