Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

Yeah that's exactly what has happened 

Can I ask what phone you ordered? I also ordered mine on the 17th October and received it 10 days ago. I ordered the 128gb pro in pacific blue 

I ordered the iPhone 12 Pro 128GB Graphite

Hopefully this is it... Mine has changed to Order Confirmed, with no text saying when its expected...

Although a while ago it updated and said Order Confirmed - Back Order .... Estimated Delivery Date 29th October, then the next day it changed to Order Confirmed - Back Order .... Estimated Delivery Date 30th October then changed to Order Confirmed - Back Order .... Estimated 1-2 weeks.

So hopefully they have it and getting ready for shipping, or decided, now there have been so many complaints, that they are no longer going to give an estimated timeline as they have no idea.

Fingers crossed & Good luck everyone!!

@gstreet when did you order yours?

19th Oct, iPhone 12 Pro 128Gb Pacific Blue.

It was all a mess up, I couldn’t order before hand as my contract start date from last year was about 1 month wrong so needed to wait for them to resolve that problem 1st. It took VF nearly a month to activate my new price plan after delivery of my iPhone 11 last year. 

I’ve not had great experiences upgrading :Smiling:

Ah that's awesome! Thank you so much :Smiling:

Mine has changed to confirmed with no date either now. I checked my wife's which was 2 days after mine and it still says 1-2 weeks.

Could be a good sign... hopefully some stock has come in! 

I'll update here if I get anymore info