Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

Hi, @mark I completely understand there is a shortage of iPhone 12 pro across the board. But at least you guys can tell us the truth. When I ordered 3-4 weeks back I was told that it would be delivered within a week or two. When I contacted again I was told it would be max delivered by 4th November. 

But here I am still waiting for the phone with no update. All I ask is, to be honest, and tell me when will I get my phone? In December, January or February? At least we deserve some clarity!

Thanks MOD for the exact same update as last time (almost word for word) would appreciate some clarification on wether everyone who hasn’t received their orders before 9th December won’t be charged the increased yearly price rises which will be for everyone who has upgraded or joined from that date.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/11/three-and-vodafone-pay-monthly-customers-to-be-hit-by...

Hi @Mark

Thank you for your message, I have now raised this through the Vodafone website as the CSA and Supervisor were unable to tell me that I will be credited once I return my old phone, the person I spoke to and supervisor were not even aware that the Annual Upgrade program existed until I read out the details from the my contract email I received last year! They are now reviewing the calls and going to listen to them back to ensure what I told them was correct.  I suggest you engage a training program for your CSAs and supervisors so they understand the offers which are available and what needs to happen or we wouldn't be in this state and my frustration levels would be considerably lower.

I understand the challenges with managing your suppliers and delays, but you need to communicate a little better and the main thing you can do is at least get the Vodafone part right, its your core business!!

Gary

@Mark - I echo everyone else's comments. We understand that you have no control over when Apple send you stock. However, why does your sales team quote a delivery window if this is out of the control of Vodafone? Vodafone does have control over what it says to customers when they're placing an order.

I was told that under the annual upgrade programme, my bank card would not be charged as long as I return my iPhone within 14 days of receiving the new device. Is this not the case? I have text and chat evidence showing that's what I was told when placing the order (alongside the recorded phone calls). 

At least people are starting to get somewhere all be it very slowly.my status went from order confirmed- back order with an estimated delivery of 3-4 weeks on Tuesday evening but nothing since. iPhone 12 pro Pacific blue 256gb ordered on the 16th 

Hi mate regarding annual upgrade / I called 3 times and the 3rd time the agent understood the flexi upgrade and sent me my pack the first 2 were clueless

I just spoke to live chat and then they cut me off hahaha

We were just chatting and looks like the connection dropped due to technical issues. Please click on the below link to continue your conversation with us :Smiling: PAYM

Seems like they cant be bothered after an hour of chatting. What amazing customer service!

Just looked at my tracker again and it’s showing up as dispatched! Estimated delivery is tomorrow. Finally after 3 weeks...

That's awesome!

Hopefully you don't get him with the esim problem now like the rest of us lol 

How long does it take to dispatched from order confirmed guys mines been at confirmed since Tuesday but nothing since😭