Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

Mine was confirmed Tuesday and delivery was today 

I noticed mine had updated to Confirmed on Monday evening, I got several texts today around 14:00 and checked to see the status had updated to dispatched.

After being told numerous lies and with no clear timeline about when i will get my phone... I ordered it through Amazon yesterday! although Amazon say it will take around a month to deliver but I ordered yesterday and its already dispatched and will be delivered by Saturday!

I will now cancel my vodafone order!

finally an end to this ordeal. 

Same here..gave up in the end. Have a delivery tomorrow for Iphone 12 pro max. Lack of clarity from Vodafone was rather frustrating. 

Thanks guys doesn’t seem like I’ll be getting mine anytime soon then.

Even better news received a notification today that I had a tracking number only to look and it seems like it was delivered in July lol.

they have also already added all the new charges to my account when I haven’t even received the phone yet.

dpd says item delivered 16:20 on 22/7 and signed by Kevin, hopefully he is enjoying his phone 

@Billybb

This happened with mine in the beginning too. Give it a few hours and it’ll probably update to correct information.

I ordered from Amazon on Wednesday and received my phone today although they said it would be delivered within 1 month. This is what is called customer service. Learn from them Vodafone.

I just spoke to vodafone and I have to admit the girl was being really honest and nice.

she said the blue is coming back into stock the soonest and that she presumes the other colors will be upto two weeks but she doesnt know for sure. Infact she said one week and then it changed to two. So from that, I understand there is not even a date on it.

i just cancelled and I suggest everyone else does until they have a real date.

Evening guys well mine has been dispatched estimated for Monday. Does anyone know if I can upgrade my order to receive it tomorrow as I’m sure I’ve heard of people doing this but I don’t know how