Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

What phone was it? And when did you order?

Pacific blue 12 pro 256gb ordered on the 16th at 3.05

Im happy someone is finally getting this phone hahaha! 

London 112 what have you ordered?

The gold 128gb

Mine just changed from confirmed-back order 3-4 weeks ETA to confirmed- back order 1-2 weeks ETA after 4 weeks of waiting lol.  

Hi all

finally getting my phone on Monday morning. It’s not been a particularly good experience but I will give a quick shout out to Julie on customer services who I spoke with yesterday. I had a list of issues I needed resolving and she dealt with each and everyone professionally and with a sense of urgency, Restoring a little bit of my Faith back with Vodafone to what can only be described as a lacklustre half ##~## attempt in getting the information to their customers. 

good luck to you all!

May you speak or find your own version’s of Julie.

Just some advice!

I woke up today in such a happy mood since I cancelled the phone, I dont have to keep contacting vodafone wasting my time, waiting hours on the phone and tracking an order thats never coming.

honestly feels so much better.

I've just contacted Vodafone today regarding my order and I was told there will be another 20 days of delays to my order. 

I placed the order on the 22nd Oct (128gb Silver) and was told 1-2 weeks delivery. In 20 days, it'll be closer to 9 weeks. I think like everyone else, I'll be cancelling my order. 

I ordered an iPhone 12 pro 128gb silver on 18th Oct. After receiving emails week after week with “Thank you for being patient” I must say I finally lost it. Speaking to live chat 12th Nov, I told them I wanted to cancel my order.
 I was told not to close the chat window and they will transfer it to someone who could help me do that. After being on hold for about an hour or more,  an adviser finally answered. I told them I wanted to cancel.  That’s when all the bumf came out about there being a shortage etc. More stall tactics were used asking me why wanted to cancel etc. Just cancel the order I demanded. This I advised had now been done. But oh no three days later, my order is still showing as a back order. 
 For two days I been trying to check why this shows as a back order and not cancelled. I got though to an adviser finally this morning. Only to be told that due to a technical fault the cancellation request hadn’t been processed. I asked once again for it to be cancelled. I now have been told it has now been done, and was given a cancellation ref number. I have found this whole process quiet frustrating and draining. Good luck with your orders if you are still waiting.