Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

Finally received mine on the 25th with a power bank and screen cleaner lol. But still glad I have the phone now. Worth the wait? Yes!  Should Vodafone have handled this better? Yes! 

@Artemis when I ordered my Pro Max on the 14th the advisor told me there was a 6 week wait for the Pro, so unfortunately I would expect a bit of a wait

Appears to be a 1-2 week wait ahead of whatever you were told on the website or by advisors. 

Also depends on the model you ordered...

I ordered my pro 128gb blue on November 12. Told it was going to be 1-2 weeks and obviously it wasn't...

Hoping it'll be next week or the week after. 

Vodafone NEED to keep an eye on their website estimations because they are WRONG. I'm not sure who manages it but if you are buying a model that will take 1-2 weeks, it ain't happening. 

Ordered mine on the 7th. It was saying 3-4 weeks. Then it changed last week on 1-2 weeks. Few days ago it was saying due to be dispatched on 1st of December for 2 days. Now it’s back on 1-2 weeks. Not sure it will come too soon. 

I've given up with my Vodafone order. Its still live but I've ordered the phone from Apple. Whichever order is dispatched first I'll keep and the other I'll cancel. 

Just to give you some update: estimated delivery changed from 1–2 weeks again yesterday. This time it is 3rd Dec. 

Does it still show as Back Order? Mine also shows estimated delivery date 03 December but it's still in back order(iPhone 12 Pro Gold 256GB).

Yep. Still back-order. I suspect that it will change back to 1-2 weeks again...

My Pro 128GB silver has moved from 3-4wks to 1-2wks. Ordered on 22nd October. Total joke. Mydelivery date from Apple is 21st December, they’ll probably still beat Vodafone...

@mark I think everyone here has been more than understanding. We get the delivery is late because of supplies BUT the lies need to stop, its been going on for nearly a month. Lies lies lies!. Im sick of it. I missed out on getting the phone on the release date from Apple because I trusted vodafone bur you cannot be trusted. I will never ever buy from you again, nor suggest your service.

Reputation is everything!