Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

Gosh, i had the same message as you, i ordered a couple of days ago where the guy told me it should be by the end of the week but can take up to 3 weeks! Fingers crossed i get it before Christmas!!! 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

My tracker now just says "Order Confirmed" with no mention of back order. If I remember correctly some other forum members ha this just before their phones were dispatched. I hope mine's at that stage after waiting 41 days so far. 

Mine changed from Backorder to Order Confirmed then the phone was delivered around a week later. 

Hopefully you will get it very soon!!

Mine was showing the same for 2 days in a row, and I got it today, as on the 3rd day was dispatched.

Ordered on the 7th of November.

12 pro, Pacific Blue 256 

Mine just changed to order confirmed too so hopefully will receive it in a few days.

Looks like i’m getting mine tomorrow, just received the confirmation. 

@Eddie05 I take it that your silence means you got it.

Well, on 26/11 I ordered a 12 pro 128GB in graphite and got a free upgrade because the 128GB had 6000 in the waiting list but the 256GB was 600.  I was told after ordering it was out of stock but it should only be a few days so I stuck with it (I even received a confirmation text afterwards from the CS agent saying it may even be the next day).

We all know where this is going, the next day the tracking switched to 3-4 weeks and 3 days later dropped to 1-2 where it has been ever since.  I got through on live chat yesterday to see what postition I am in the list and I am now 450 in the queue but was told it will only be 4-5 days (unless he knew there was a large order coming in I don't see how he worked that out).  Looking on the website it appears they did this free upgrade to the 256GB version with everybody because that now has the worst wait time and the blue is the lowest with the 128GB graphite being pretty good too. 

Vodafone, if you are actually listening to our feedback just tell us you don't know when it is coming in or at least tell us the expected stock shipments, times etc.  I know I would prefer it if you just said "look it will be another 2 months" rather than string me along with these weirdly timed updates.

Nope, 5 days on “order confirmed “now... 

Yes, i got mine on December 4(friday), the 12 pro gold 256gb which i ordered on November 22. I guess i can say i was pretty lucky to get it after only 2 weeks.

I received mine on the 4th Dec after 3 weeks of waiting. Originally it was said to be delivered in 1-2 weeks so Vodafone was quite close. I ordered a 128gb pacific blue on the 13th Nov.