Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

Hey mines changed to to just confirmed with no delivery date does anyone know what this means I ordered 1/11/20 it’s said order confirmed - back order for around 5 weeks 

@Routlem From what others have said it changes to this just before (can be up to a week apparently) it's got a confirmed shipping date.  By the looks of it you have a phone in the delivery due with Vodafone this weekend.

BTW what colour/storage did you order?

Hi I’ve been keeping an eye on this thread for a while now. I ordered my iPhone 12 pro 128gb silver on the 21/10. I have had the order confirmed page for just over a week now and for the past few weeks on the live chat they keep dying you should receive your phone in the next week or so. Somehow I don’t believe them

I'm in exactly the same position. I ordered the exact same phone as you 1 day after. Vodafone refuse to say when I'll get it. They told me "up to 40 days or by 25th December". Umm, OK, not sure how that works...

I ordered one from Apple a while ago as a contingency for delivery by the 21st. I've now been billed and its preparing for dispatch. I think I'll probably keep and and cancel everything Vodafone. I'm done this this garbage. 

It’s frustrating isn’t it. When I ordered the phone I wasn’t aware of any delays or that the phone wasn’t even in stock. I did ask if I could upgrade to the Pro Max and they said there was a 6-4 day wait on them but they would have to cancel my current order until they could process the Max but I would be better off waiting a few days as I might get the pro soon. That was two weeks ago

Silver 128

ordered 24.10.20

status: confirmed since 04.12.20 but no shipping information

Still no sign of my silver 128 today. However the contingency one I ordered from apple is arriving today 10 days ahead of schedule. Once I have it I will be cancelling my Vodafone order! What a saga... I'll need to decide whether I renew my sim only plan to a 5G one or move to EE. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @StuartKicks Ordering a new phone should be an exciting time, and we'd love to get you an update! If you'd like to pop our brilliant Social Media team a message here, we'll speak to our warehouse for you.

Just to let you guys know my gold 128gb pro came today although the order status still says confirmed but not sent for some reason hope you all get yours soon too

So I contacted Vodafone on Facebook messenger as advised.

Atlanta says that even though my order status has changed from back order to confirmed, it’s still actually back ordered and Vodafone do this so that I know they’ve received my order????

Text below...

Atlanta said;

So the order has been confirmed by us but we still have it on back order. Once we have it in stock you'll get a message letting you know followed by when we're going to be delivering it 😊 Atlanta

I can't give you a date I'm afraid, we're waiting on stock from Apple. The confirmation in the screenshot you've sent me is just confirming the order has been placed, every customer gets confirmation even if it's on back order to let them know the order has been placed. Atlanta

==========================

So I’ve already went through this process, it’s confirmed back order, then it changes to confirmed and a few days later you get the phone. I imagine something has went wrong with my 2nd phone?