Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

The phone I ordered from Apple arrived today, 10 days ahead of the advertised date. I’ve cancelled my Vodafone upgrade. Never again will I try to order a phone from Vodafone. Total incompetence.

I wish those of you hanging in luck! The phone really is phenomenal. A stratospheric upgrade from my old Honor 10!

Hi did you receive it finally?

@JB_magoo I ordered an iphone pro 128gb in gold on 27/11/20 and go the same time frame as everyone else but no mention of upgrade of memory or charging brick like you or others but when I chatted on the live chat the guy said they're supposed to be getting a delivery in on the 15th or 16th of dec. Although I dont know whether to take that with a pinch of salt or not?

Billybb
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My two iPhones were meant to be delivered about a month ago. Still no delivery date in site. Just seen the news that if you upgraded or changed your account before the 9th December you won’t be charged the new price rises in April next year of inflation plus 4% just wondering if this is why the phones haven’t been delivered as VODAFONE is waiting till after that date so everyone is after the 9th December so we can all be subject to the higher price increase.

If it's not going to arrive until after 9th December I'm going to cancel it and wait out the old contract!!!

My order status changed from 'Order Confirmed - Back Order' with an ETA to just Confirmed with no ETA spoken with online chat and had a call to be told they do not have stock yet and they are still waiting for stock from Apple.

The wait is painful and no information makes it even worse, especially as I've had two dates of estimated delivery come and go and still no light at the end of the long tunnel!!

That means your phone will be with you in the next 2 days! Enjoy!!! Mine did the same 2 days ago and my phone arrived this morning 

I was hoping the same, but my status changed 2 days ago too, still no update and VF have no update either, they say its still on order with apple.

@gstreet

I am the same. My order changed to confirmed on Monday, and I was told my phone would be here this week, but I am still waiting for it and nothing, and there is no expected date anymore, so not sure what's going to happen with it. A bit more information would be great.

Also, I received the SMS about the Airpods competition where I need to send an SMS from my "new" iPhone... What a joke.

Ordered mine on 20 October and it still shows back order and 3-4 weeks. Have chatted with Vodafone on facebook and online chat but no use they have no idea what's going on and no way for them to check when to expect stock. I. If I don't hear anything by end of this week I will cancel. Its going to be 4 weeks since I ordered.

3F081606-72DD-4E99-A9BA-E68256CD3A35.png

So I ordered mine on the 18th and quite frankly I think this whole thing is a joke it went from 5-6 weeks to 1-2 weeks then back to 5-6 weeks and finally it’s been on 1-2 weeks for past week, pretty shocking a company of this size in the phone industry under estimated how many people were going to order the 12 pro, pretty disappointing, will most likely be cancelling my contract after this one is over if it ever arrives