Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

Make sure it’s not blacklisted like my came on the 10th. 😂😂😂
which after numerous calls to VF hours and hours of my time still today...

still blacklisted 😡😡

I’ve literally just had an email offering me an early upgrade in time for Christmas. They taking the mickey 

It’s absolutely shocking behaviour from Vodafone, since I got my phone a few weeks ago, I’m still having issues with Vodafone Customer services, I’ve raised issues and they don’t take any notice. 

customer services at Vodafone are not great, it’s my belief that they tell you what you want to hear rather than the truth, the training they are given can’t be very good as the messages you get differ depending who you speak to. 

I don’t blame you for looking elsewhere, after all Vodafone have only been selling mobile phones for more that 25 years, you would have thought they’d be quite good at it by now!!

good luck!!

Tell you what, that was a rough 3.5 hours on live chat!

To sum it up, spoke to a manager who confirmed what we all suspected.  There is no date for when the next batch of 256GB graphite come into stock, he said they literally have no idea and they're still struggling to fulfill the pre-orders. 

I have now cancelled my upgrade, and managed to get the 512GB in another colour for the same price as a trade-in customer without giving them a phone.  Looks like only the 512 variants are in stock so once the cancellation goes through I'll be sent one of those.   Will keep you all updated!

I've also cancelled my 256 and have gotten 512 fir the same price. Spoke to managers etc and waiting over 2 weeks now 

@jb_Magoo

just to make sure - you've got a trade in offer but you're not required to give them your phone? I had that in the past due to delay just want to double check if this is what they given you now. 

@medialook  Just to clarify,  it wasn't mentioned that I was being given a trade-in price. I was just given their best offer and happen to know that this is what people who are trading in get. 

Looking at what you've said above I can confirm that the manager I spoke to said there appears to be an issue with graphite overall, which is why I've now opted for a different colour (it'll live in a case anyway).

I have to wait for my cancellation message before confirming the upgrade but I have the guy's internal identifier and the offer in writing so it'll be done straight away when I'm ready.   Also as one last boot in the youknowwhats the system is being a bit weird and I may have to wait up to 4 days for my cancellation request to go through 😂

@JB_magoo

ok thanks for clarifying - that's how I understood your post 

Screenshot 2020-12-17 at 09.45.25.png

I echo the concerns, I was quoted a price for my upgrade and the cost/month, this was basically a discount on the tariff and the £15 trade in, when my phone was delivered I was told they could not include the trade in as it was a combined offer so wanted to charge me £15/month more than they quoted me.

I raised the issue to the UK CEO and managed to come to an agreement with Vodafone of what to pay each month, it is still £2.10/month more than I signed up to.

So, just beware, if you do end up in a similar situation, make sure you escalate!!!

Hello Everyone,

just checking if anyone from this thread have received the  iPhone?