Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

ROEY
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello

I preordered the pro 12 on 16/10/20 the very fist day you can preorder the handsets and still not got it! I also changed my broadband provider to these guys as well because it had the Apple TV included in the bundle......... still waiting! I hope you do manage to get your phone soon but in my experience delivery dates don’t mean what they say!

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's quite frustrating all round.

The 2nd phone I ordered is now also showing 1-2 weeks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @StuartKicks, we don't have an update on our stock at the moment, but I can assure you that we're working hard with the manufacturer to get these brilliant devices out to our customers! Any updates we have will be sent out as soon as we have them. As soon as we know, you'll know 😊

@Jack 

How does the back order tracking system work. Since I've ordered the status has been 1-2 weeks. Does that mean 1-2 weeks from today or 1-2 weeks from when I've ordered?

Hi guys, 

Thought I’d chime in with my experience this year to help anyone who was in my position last week. 

I ordered my iPhone 12 pro 128gb in pacific blue the day after preorders opened which was a Saturday I believe. 

The day they released, the tracker changed to “order confirmed - back order” and estimated delivery was 1-2 weeks. 

The phone came exactly a week later, on the 30th October. So to answer the previous poster’s question, the tracker is from the day you ordered, not from the current day. Closer to my delivery date the tracker changed to a specific date, which then changed another two times before the phone eventually arrived. 

That's awesome you got your phone! Hope you're enjoying it. You've given me a little hope I'll get mine this week

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pshaw97  Great to hear you've had your phone delivered :Smart_Phone: You know where to find us if you need help with anything else!

@StuartKicks We are working on getting the new devices sent out as soon as possible! Keep an eye on your delivery tracker for any updates 👀 Let us know if it shows up soon!

@Evie

Well... today was 2 weeks since ordering, no update and no phone. Can you have a look and give me a more realistic time frame?