main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

Pshaw97
3: Seeker

Can I ask what phone you ordered? I also ordered mine on the 17th October and received it 10 days ago. I ordered the 128gb pro in pacific blue 

View more options
krj
2: Seeker

I ordered the iPhone 12 Pro 128GB Graphite

View more options
gstreet
4: Newbie

Hopefully this is it... Mine has changed to Order Confirmed, with no text saying when its expected...

Although a while ago it updated and said Order Confirmed - Back Order .... Estimated Delivery Date 29th October, then the next day it changed to Order Confirmed - Back Order .... Estimated Delivery Date 30th October then changed to Order Confirmed - Back Order .... Estimated 1-2 weeks.

So hopefully they have it and getting ready for shipping, or decided, now there have been so many complaints, that they are no longer going to give an estimated timeline as they have no idea.

Fingers crossed & Good luck everyone!!

View more options
StuartKicks

@gstreet when did you order yours?

View more options
gstreet

19th Oct, iPhone 12 Pro 128Gb Pacific Blue.

It was all a mess up, I couldn’t order before hand as my contract start date from last year was about 1 month wrong so needed to wait for them to resolve that problem 1st. It took VF nearly a month to activate my new price plan after delivery of my iPhone 11 last year. 

I’ve not had great experiences upgrading :Smiling:

View more options
StuartKicks

Mine has changed to confirmed with no date either now. I checked my wife's which was 2 days after mine and it still says 1-2 weeks.

View more options
krj

Could be a good sign... hopefully some stock has come in! 

View more options
StuartKicks

I'll update here if I get anymore info

View more options
London_112

Mine still says back order and no updates from Vodafone, they must have exhausted all lies.

View more options
MiriamCarapan

I ordered an iPhone 12 Pro (512GB Pacific Blue) on the 16th, and my order changed from back-order to order confirmed yesterday evening! I talked to someone on the chat today and she was not able to confirm what day it would be delivered (or even dispatched), but she says my order shows as ready to be dispatched to DPD and that I would 100% get the phone this week. Let's see if it's true!

View more options
krj

Wow that’s awesome news - hopefully it’s true! Live chat agents told me they can’t confirm anything rn 😕

View more options
ROEY

Hi @MiriamCarapan

i also ordered on the 16/10/20 and the same phone and colour too! So hopefully there’s hope for us all yet. 

I will believe it when it’s actually in my hands tho! 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

View more options
Pshaw97

After receiving my phone 10 days ago I can assure everyone that it's well worth the wait.

I still think Vodafone's mishandling of every single iPhone release is downright criminal and will be taking my business elsewhere once my contract expires. 

View more options
gstreet

Trying not to get too excited that it may actually arrive :Smiling:

View more options
krj

Mine's been dispatched!

View more options
gstreet

@krj You are so lucky!!! :Smiling:

I received a text this afternoon from Vodafone inviting me to enter a competition now I've received my new iPhone;  All I need to do is text them within 24 hours from my new iPhone, so after nearly 1 hour on chat to Vodafone I still have no idea when it will be delivered and can't enter their competition as I don't have a new phone yet, so it looks like I have no chance of wining that competition!!

Seems the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!!!

View more options
StuartKicks

Mines been dispatched yay

View more options
_phx

Placed order on the 18th:/ anyone with same date had any update the wait is a killer! 

View more options
Billybb

My two iPhones were meant to be delivered about a month ago. Still no delivery date in site. Just seen the news that if you upgraded or changed your account before the 9th December you won’t be charged the new price rises in April next year of inflation plus 4% just wondering if this is why the phones haven’t been delivered as VODAFONE is waiting till after that date so everyone is after the 9th December so we can all be subject to the higher price increase.

View more options
gstreet

If it's not going to arrive until after 9th December I'm going to cancel it and wait out the old contract!!!

My order status changed from 'Order Confirmed - Back Order' with an ETA to just Confirmed with no ETA spoken with online chat and had a call to be told they do not have stock yet and they are still waiting for stock from Apple.

The wait is painful and no information makes it even worse, especially as I've had two dates of estimated delivery come and go and still no light at the end of the long tunnel!!

View more options