main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

Whattacos
3: Seeker

London_112 

when did your friend order his iPhone? 

View more options
London_112
4: Newbie

Vodafone, iphone pro 12, one day after release date

View more options
London_112

How do I raise the formal complaint?

View more options
Whattacos

Sky customers seem to be getting more stock after reading their forum. 

weird how Vodafone can show 1-2 weeks if you order pacific blue 128gb now when we’ve all been waiting for weeks. Wish I bought from apple instead 

View more options
ThisIsJohnny
2: Seeker

Spoke to an advisor today and he said "Realistically you are looking at a 4-5 week delay" for your iPhone 12 Pro Silver 256mb.

Ordered 1 week ago, when they promised the phone would be with me in 1 week. (I have the transcript)

Happy days people...

View more options
gstreet

So...my update for today comes in two parts :).....

The good news for me, my phone is going to be delivered tomorrow.

The bad news.., Vodafone have screwed up my plan and have billed be £500+ for a Flexi upgrade, when its an Annual Upgrade and are also wanting to charge me more than 20% to what I was told and agreed on the phone when I placed the order. 1 hour on the phone to customer services and they have told they need to review the recordings of the call when I ordered my phone to check there was no mention of Flexi upgrade, because they don't seem to trust me although the text messages they can see include my trade in discount so it should be clear that it's part of the upgrade program.

My word, I wish things were simple when dealing with Vodafone, it's just so difficult to do an upgrade, it's their core business, they do it every day and 000's per year, they should be experts at it by now!!!

Good luck everyone, I hope your phones are dispatched in a reasonable timeframe and you don't have any similar problems!!!!

View more options
Mark

I'm sorry to hear there's a delay with receiving your orders. We're working closely with the manufacturer and our suppliers to get these orders fulfilled ASAP. I can understand how frustrating this would be and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regarding your upgrade @gstreet, the flexi-upgrade charge will be removed from your bill when we receive the iPhone you're trading in. If you'd like one of our team to check this and confirm everything's been set up correctly, pop us a private message through Facebook or Twitter, so we can take a look 👀

View more options
lazivity

Hi, @mark I completely understand there is a shortage of iPhone 12 pro across the board. But at least you guys can tell us the truth. When I ordered 3-4 weeks back I was told that it would be delivered within a week or two. When I contacted again I was told it would be max delivered by 4th November. 

But here I am still waiting for the phone with no update. All I ask is, to be honest, and tell me when will I get my phone? In December, January or February? At least we deserve some clarity!

View more options
Billybb

Thanks MOD for the exact same update as last time (almost word for word) would appreciate some clarification on wether everyone who hasn’t received their orders before 9th December won’t be charged the increased yearly price rises which will be for everyone who has upgraded or joined from that date.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/11/three-and-vodafone-pay-monthly-customers-to-be-hit-by...

View more options
gstreet

Hi @Mark

Thank you for your message, I have now raised this through the Vodafone website as the CSA and Supervisor were unable to tell me that I will be credited once I return my old phone, the person I spoke to and supervisor were not even aware that the Annual Upgrade program existed until I read out the details from the my contract email I received last year! They are now reviewing the calls and going to listen to them back to ensure what I told them was correct.  I suggest you engage a training program for your CSAs and supervisors so they understand the offers which are available and what needs to happen or we wouldn't be in this state and my frustration levels would be considerably lower.

I understand the challenges with managing your suppliers and delays, but you need to communicate a little better and the main thing you can do is at least get the Vodafone part right, its your core business!!

Gary

View more options
donkey388

@Mark - I echo everyone else's comments. We understand that you have no control over when Apple send you stock. However, why does your sales team quote a delivery window if this is out of the control of Vodafone? Vodafone does have control over what it says to customers when they're placing an order.

I was told that under the annual upgrade programme, my bank card would not be charged as long as I return my iPhone within 14 days of receiving the new device. Is this not the case? I have text and chat evidence showing that's what I was told when placing the order (alongside the recorded phone calls). 

View more options
Shane1988

At least people are starting to get somewhere all be it very slowly.my status went from order confirmed- back order with an estimated delivery of 3-4 weeks on Tuesday evening but nothing since. iPhone 12 pro Pacific blue 256gb ordered on the 16th 

View more options
London_112

@mark I think everyone here has been more than understanding. We get the delivery is late because of supplies BUT the lies need to stop, its been going on for nearly a month. Lies lies lies!. Im sick of it. I missed out on getting the phone on the release date from Apple because I trusted vodafone bur you cannot be trusted. I will never ever buy from you again, nor suggest your service.

Reputation is everything!

View more options
krj

Hi mate regarding annual upgrade / I called 3 times and the 3rd time the agent understood the flexi upgrade and sent me my pack the first 2 were clueless

View more options
London_112

I just spoke to live chat and then they cut me off hahaha

We were just chatting and looks like the connection dropped due to technical issues. Please click on the below link to continue your conversation with us :Smiling: PAYM

Seems like they cant be bothered after an hour of chatting. What amazing customer service!

View more options
Whattacos

Just looked at my tracker again and it’s showing up as dispatched! Estimated delivery is tomorrow. Finally after 3 weeks...

View more options
StuartKicks

That's awesome!

Hopefully you don't get him with the esim problem now like the rest of us lol 

View more options
Shane1988

How long does it take to dispatched from order confirmed guys mines been at confirmed since Tuesday but nothing since😭

View more options
StuartKicks

Mine was confirmed Tuesday and delivery was today 

View more options
gstreet

I noticed mine had updated to Confirmed on Monday evening, I got several texts today around 14:00 and checked to see the status had updated to dispatched.

View more options