main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

lazivity
3: Seeker

After being told numerous lies and with no clear timeline about when i will get my phone... I ordered it through Amazon yesterday! although Amazon say it will take around a month to deliver but I ordered yesterday and its already dispatched and will be delivered by Saturday!

I will now cancel my vodafone order!

finally an end to this ordeal. 

View more options
_phx

Same here..gave up in the end. Have a delivery tomorrow for Iphone 12 pro max. Lack of clarity from Vodafone was rather frustrating. 

View more options
Shane1988

Thanks guys doesn’t seem like I’ll be getting mine anytime soon then.

View more options
Billybb

Even better news received a notification today that I had a tracking number only to look and it seems like it was delivered in July lol.

they have also already added all the new charges to my account when I haven’t even received the phone yet.

dpd says item delivered 16:20 on 22/7 and signed by Kevin, hopefully he is enjoying his phone 

View more options
StuartKicks
4: Newbie

@Billybb

This happened with mine in the beginning too. Give it a few hours and it’ll probably update to correct information.

View more options
lazivity

I ordered from Amazon on Wednesday and received my phone today although they said it would be delivered within 1 month. This is what is called customer service. Learn from them Vodafone.

View more options
London_112

I just spoke to vodafone and I have to admit the girl was being really honest and nice.

she said the blue is coming back into stock the soonest and that she presumes the other colors will be upto two weeks but she doesnt know for sure. Infact she said one week and then it changed to two. So from that, I understand there is not even a date on it.

i just cancelled and I suggest everyone else does until they have a real date.

View more options
Shane1988

Evening guys well mine has been dispatched estimated for Monday. Does anyone know if I can upgrade my order to receive it tomorrow as I’m sure I’ve heard of people doing this but I don’t know how

View more options
London_112

What phone was it? And when did you order?

View more options
Shane1988

Pacific blue 12 pro 256gb ordered on the 16th at 3.05

View more options
London_112

Im happy someone is finally getting this phone hahaha! 

View more options
Shane1988

London 112 what have you ordered?

View more options
London_112

The gold 128gb

View more options
Wjadoon

Mine just changed from confirmed-back order 3-4 weeks ETA to confirmed- back order 1-2 weeks ETA after 4 weeks of waiting lol.  

View more options
ROEY

Hi all

finally getting my phone on Monday morning. It’s not been a particularly good experience but I will give a quick shout out to Julie on customer services who I spoke with yesterday. I had a list of issues I needed resolving and she dealt with each and everyone professionally and with a sense of urgency, Restoring a little bit of my Faith back with Vodafone to what can only be described as a lacklustre half ##~## attempt in getting the information to their customers. 

good luck to you all!

May you speak or find your own version’s of Julie.

View more options
London_112

Just some advice!

I woke up today in such a happy mood since I cancelled the phone, I dont have to keep contacting vodafone wasting my time, waiting hours on the phone and tracking an order thats never coming.

honestly feels so much better.

View more options
donkey388
2: Seeker

I've just contacted Vodafone today regarding my order and I was told there will be another 20 days of delays to my order. 

I placed the order on the 22nd Oct (128gb Silver) and was told 1-2 weeks delivery. In 20 days, it'll be closer to 9 weeks. I think like everyone else, I'll be cancelling my order. 

View more options
Andybez

I ordered an iPhone 12 pro 128gb silver on 18th Oct. After receiving emails week after week with “Thank you for being patient” I must say I finally lost it. Speaking to live chat 12th Nov, I told them I wanted to cancel my order.
 I was told not to close the chat window and they will transfer it to someone who could help me do that. After being on hold for about an hour or more,  an adviser finally answered. I told them I wanted to cancel.  That’s when all the bumf came out about there being a shortage etc. More stall tactics were used asking me why wanted to cancel etc. Just cancel the order I demanded. This I advised had now been done. But oh no three days later, my order is still showing as a back order. 
 For two days I been trying to check why this shows as a back order and not cancelled. I got though to an adviser finally this morning. Only to be told that due to a technical fault the cancellation request hadn’t been processed. I asked once again for it to be cancelled. I now have been told it has now been done, and was given a cancellation ref number. I have found this whole process quiet frustrating and draining. Good luck with your orders if you are still waiting.

View more options
London_112

Id advise calling them too just to make sure its been cancelled as someone via phone told me they need a cancel request form and it takes 5 days to go through.

View more options
serratedsypher
2: Seeker

Just to ad an update to this thread. Ive spoken to chat today to get the same holding information. Nothing to report, we have no information and no update.

I ordered the pro 12 256gb graphite. 

I told them they need to be providing the customers more information. And I was told the customer service team dont have the information. 

I replied you need to talk to eachother as a company. I as a customer and many others are just asking for information.

If you are working on a first come first served basis then you should be able to do a simple equation on how many orders you have coming in with volume vs the date of back log item orders you are on = Timeframe.

Vodafone at least a rough date not we cant say. 

Can you not see its making people very annoyed???

View more options