main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

CHarpe
4: Newbie

Appears to be a 1-2 week wait ahead of whatever you were told on the website or by advisors. 

Also depends on the model you ordered...

I ordered my pro 128gb blue on November 12. Told it was going to be 1-2 weeks and obviously it wasn't...

Hoping it'll be next week or the week after. 

Vodafone NEED to keep an eye on their website estimations because they are WRONG. I'm not sure who manages it but if you are buying a model that will take 1-2 weeks, it ain't happening. 

View more options
DCA
2: Seeker

Ordered mine on the 7th. It was saying 3-4 weeks. Then it changed last week on 1-2 weeks. Few days ago it was saying due to be dispatched on 1st of December for 2 days. Now it’s back on 1-2 weeks. Not sure it will come too soon. 

View more options
Gummi
3: Seeker

I've given up with my Vodafone order. Its still live but I've ordered the phone from Apple. Whichever order is dispatched first I'll keep and the other I'll cancel. 

View more options
ArtemisClyde

Just to give you some update: estimated delivery changed from 1–2 weeks again yesterday. This time it is 3rd Dec. 

View more options
Eddie05

Does it still show as Back Order? Mine also shows estimated delivery date 03 December but it's still in back order(iPhone 12 Pro Gold 256GB).

View more options
ArtemisClyde

Yep. Still back-order. I suspect that it will change back to 1-2 weeks again...

View more options
Gummi

My Pro 128GB silver has moved from 3-4wks to 1-2wks. Ordered on 22nd October. Total joke. Mydelivery date from Apple is 21st December, they’ll probably still beat Vodafone...

View more options
UncleMyley

Gosh, i had the same message as you, i ordered a couple of days ago where the guy told me it should be by the end of the week but can take up to 3 weeks! Fingers crossed i get it before Christmas!!! 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

View more options
Gummi

My tracker now just says "Order Confirmed" with no mention of back order. If I remember correctly some other forum members ha this just before their phones were dispatched. I hope mine's at that stage after waiting 41 days so far. 

View more options
gstreet

Mine changed from Backorder to Order Confirmed then the phone was delivered around a week later. 

Hopefully you will get it very soon!!

View more options
DCA

Mine was showing the same for 2 days in a row, and I got it today, as on the 3rd day was dispatched.

Ordered on the 7th of November.

12 pro, Pacific Blue 256 

View more options
ArtemisClyde

Mine just changed to order confirmed too so hopefully will receive it in a few days.

View more options
Eddie05

Looks like i’m getting mine tomorrow, just received the confirmation. 

View more options
JB_magoo

@Eddie05 I take it that your silence means you got it.

Well, on 26/11 I ordered a 12 pro 128GB in graphite and got a free upgrade because the 128GB had 6000 in the waiting list but the 256GB was 600.  I was told after ordering it was out of stock but it should only be a few days so I stuck with it (I even received a confirmation text afterwards from the CS agent saying it may even be the next day).

We all know where this is going, the next day the tracking switched to 3-4 weeks and 3 days later dropped to 1-2 where it has been ever since.  I got through on live chat yesterday to see what postition I am in the list and I am now 450 in the queue but was told it will only be 4-5 days (unless he knew there was a large order coming in I don't see how he worked that out).  Looking on the website it appears they did this free upgrade to the 256GB version with everybody because that now has the worst wait time and the blue is the lowest with the 128GB graphite being pretty good too. 

Vodafone, if you are actually listening to our feedback just tell us you don't know when it is coming in or at least tell us the expected stock shipments, times etc.  I know I would prefer it if you just said "look it will be another 2 months" rather than string me along with these weirdly timed updates.

View more options
Gummi

Nope, 5 days on “order confirmed “now... 

View more options
Eddie05

Yes, i got mine on December 4(friday), the 12 pro gold 256gb which i ordered on November 22. I guess i can say i was pretty lucky to get it after only 2 weeks.

View more options
ArtemisClyde

I received mine on the 4th Dec after 3 weeks of waiting. Originally it was said to be delivered in 1-2 weeks so Vodafone was quite close. I ordered a 128gb pacific blue on the 13th Nov.

View more options
Mark

I'm glad to hear you've received your new phone @Eddie05 and @ArtemisClyde! I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting your orders @Gummi and @JB_magoo, we're still working with our suppliers to fulfil our outstanding orders and I'm sure you'll have your new phones shortly. Thank you for your patience whilst we're working on this.

View more options
Soundwaveable

@JB_magoo I ordered an iphone pro 128gb in gold on 27/11/20 and go the same time frame as everyone else but no mention of upgrade of memory or charging brick like you or others but when I chatted on the live chat the guy said they're supposed to be getting a delivery in on the 15th or 16th of dec. Although I dont know whether to take that with a pinch of salt or not?

View more options
Routlem

Vodafone can I ask why someone that ordered 21 days after me got the exact same phone after only two weeks whilst I’m around 6 weeks waiting and still not got mine, I ordered 1/11/2020 and still got a 1-2 week wait which has been on 1-2 weeks for about 3 weeks

View more options